Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   OMG! Gina K Announcement - Clear Stamps!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/omg-gina-k-announcement-clear-stamps-554908/)

lharnish 05-30-2012 03:45 AM

OMG! Gina K Announcement - Clear Stamps!!!

Gina K has announced the following. I started off with clear stamps mostly for the space saving and cost saving options so I prefer them over rubber. I'm so excited, I could wet my pants LOL!

"Along with the highest quality rubber stamps, we will now be offering all of our new releases in clear photopolymer stamps as well!

Now you have a choice!
You can choose our deeply etched, precut rubber goodness and the highest quality clear photopolymer stamps on the market!

The first clear stamps we will be offering will be these 7 sets being released on Thursday. Then, over time, we will release some of our best sellers from the past. All of our new releases going forward will be available in both clear and rubber."

Gina K. Designs- StampTV blog: Sneak Peeks 6 & 7 and some BIG news!

RosieLP 05-30-2012 04:52 AM

I stay away from clear stamps after having had a few bad experiences with the poor quality of them, even though these stamps were sold through recognizable name brands. That said, GinaK is someone I trust, she wouldn't offer a poor quality product, so I'll check her clear stamps out.

lharnish 05-30-2012 05:57 AM

I've had very good luck and was impressed with the quality of the stamps from CTMH, Flourishes, Clear Dollar Stamps, and another company whose name is escaping me at the moment. I've had some Inkadinkado and Stampendous clear stamps that weren't the best but still quite usable in the scheme of things. I'm sure Gina K's will rate at or near the top as far as quality is concerned :-)

buggainok 05-30-2012 09:16 AM

I'm with Leslie. I have many different brands of clear stamps and am happy with them. In fact, I seldom use the rubber stamps I have, and prefer using the clear for placement purposes.

About the only rubber stamps I use on a regular basis are some sentiment stamps.

I'm excited to hear Gina's news!:)

lmcgraw01 05-30-2012 10:04 AM

Yes, I would love to see good sentiment stamps and a new designer offering clear stamps. I do have to say, the ink makes such a huge difference it is ridiculous, and the stamps that I get at bargain stores for 1 or 2 dollars sure don't stamp as well as CTMH ones. Sigh, maybe what my dad said about getting what you pay for is accurate.
Leah

Jennifer R 05-31-2012 05:33 AM

I like the fact that both types are being offered. I prefer the image quality of rubber stamps but some sets would lend themselves well to having the option of buying clear. I agree that Gina K has top-notch service/products so I'm sure the quality will be great. I would consider buying some of the sets in clear but not all.

CanadianMom 06-07-2012 04:36 PM

OH My! I was just the site and LOVED the stamps and paper - I am a paper pig! Do they ever have sales? Love the shipping rates to Canada as well! How do i get signed up to receive notice of sales?

lharnish 06-08-2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianMom (Post 19479150)
OH My! I was just the site and LOVED the stamps and paper - I am a paper pig! Do they ever have sales? Love the shipping rates to Canada as well! How do i get signed up to receive notice of sales?

The prices are pretty constant on the Gina K site with the odd freebie thrown in plus the regular incentives of buy x number of stamps to get to get a free stamp/sets. Your best bet would be to subscribe or follow the StampTV blog so you're always up to date. The regular video tutorials are are really good too.