Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   NEW Michael's Clear Stamps Series 6 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/new-michaels-clear-stamps-series-6-a-287739/)

Miabel 09-21-2007 02:43 AM

NEW Michael's Clear Stamps Series 6

Went to Michael's last night on a whim and found a new set of clear stamp sets..the Studio G dollar ones. These come in a lilac package and they keep getting better and better. They are so cute. One of them has "Hang in there" and a separate stamp is a little hanger! BTW...these say, in tiny letters, mind you: Studio G Series 6.

Plus, I was able to get all of the $1 Halloween wood stamps. So much for not spending! :)

stamp300 09-21-2007 02:49 AM

Thanks for the update. I'll be going there again today I guess. I'll probably spend more than I should, but oh well. I did get all my $1 wood Halloween ones though.

Connie

okstamper 09-21-2007 04:59 AM

I was just there yesterday, looked at the big pile and thought they were the old ones..hmm, well I better go back over there today after my morning workout..I gotta get some cording anyways. It doesnt hurt to look.

Bonnie

KimberlyinMN 09-21-2007 12:17 PM

The Michaels in Fargo has the new clear stamps plus the Halloween stamps. I bought a few of them last week. I noticed the bin was full today but I didn't even look. I have so many stamps that I just don't NEED anymore. (I need to start using what I have.)

Did I just say that????

stampkinz 09-21-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN (Post 7258950)
The Michaels in Fargo has the new clear stamps plus the Halloween stamps. I bought a few of them last week. I noticed the bin was full today but I didn't even look. I have so many stamps that I just don't NEED anymore. (I need to start using what I have.)

Did I just say that????

I know what you mean. I am always tempted to go and check out the clear dollar stamps, but I have so many stamps and sets that I already do not use. However, IF I happened to be at Michael's I would probably buy them. But I try to not even go. I do have to run out to get some milk, though....... heehee

kellyklp 09-21-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miabel (Post 7253942)
Went to Michael's last night on a whim and found a new set of clear stamp sets..the Studio G dollar ones. These come in a lilac package and they keep getting better and better. They are so cute. One of them has "Hang in there" and a separate stamp is a little hanger! BTW...these say, in tiny letters, mind you: Studio G Series 6.

Plus, I was able to get all of the $1 Halloween wood stamps. So much for not spending! :)

Wanna post a pix? I am a visual person!

Carole4312 09-21-2007 03:19 PM

They're $3 here in the UK !!!

lovecardmaking 09-21-2007 04:40 PM

I was there yesterday and I have to say I was
very good and only got what I needed. I don't
want a condemn sign on my door, hehehe.

Kimberli 09-21-2007 04:50 PM

I bought 3 packages on Tuesday! I had 5 in my hand but put 2 back. I still haven't opened the last ones I bought from Michaels!

stamp300 09-21-2007 05:11 PM

I went to the 1st Michael's on the way home from work today, they didn't have any new ones. I'll check the other Michael's close to my house tomorrow and see if they have them. I know what you mean though about buying these clear stamps, I've used mine very little....but how can you resist these cute things, especially the xmas ones, I have to get those.

Connie

theresalaird 09-21-2007 06:15 PM

Can someone post a picture of the new ones that they have (especially the christmas ones) I would love to know what I am missing :)

Theresa

Miabel 09-22-2007 05:12 AM

I haven't seen any of the Christmas ones!!! What are those? Are they the wooden stamps or clear? I'll post a picture as soon as I can find batteries for my camera! LOL

g33kgr1 09-22-2007 08:53 PM

Here is a link to a thread about the Christmas ones... it has a picture. Beware... it will make you want them all and plan senseless trips to Michael's to stalk them!!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=287498

valeriewhit 09-23-2007 12:30 AM

Thanks, I'll have to go and hunt out US Ebay. These little stamps are great - managed to get some Christmas ones here last month but had to buy the birthday ones on the auction site.

valeriewhit 09-23-2007 12:32 AM

ooops don't know what happened there - dreaded duplicate post LOL

kgladney 09-28-2007 05:49 AM

Tks for enabling us. I will have to check out Michael's tonight on my way home from work.

TFS

jkincolorado 09-28-2007 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g33kgr1 (Post 7270222)
Here is a link to a thread about the Christmas ones... it has a picture. Beware... it will make you want them all and plan senseless trips to Michael's to stalk them!!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=287498

Thanks for posting that link, Amy. Those stamps are adorable!! I hope my Michael's gets them in soon :D

Boss 09-28-2007 02:29 PM

I've been looking at Michaels for these stamps and stumbled on them at Archivers yesterday! :D They are $1.99 at Archivers rather than $1, but at least I was able to get the ones I wanted while they were still available.

If you have an Archivers in your area, look in the back of the store where they have stuff on sale - the clear stamps were in a tub on the bottom shelf.

okstamper 09-28-2007 02:50 PM

I havent looked at our Michaels yet..I do have a silly question though for Michaels company. Why do they always seem to put them in the BOTTOM bins..There are some people like me who cant just sit or bend while looking for these stamps. Just like Joanns $1 stamps..they are always on the bottom.

Bonnie

Boss 09-28-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okstamper (Post 7323395)
I havent looked at our Michaels yet..I do have a silly question though for Michaels company. Why do they always seem to put them in the BOTTOM bins..There are some people like me who cant just sit or bend while looking for these stamps. Just like Joanns $1 stamps..they are always on the bottom.

Bonnie

For the same reason that Barnes and Noble puts the craft magazines above head height for the average female - so that it is difficult to look at without serious intent! ;) :D

g33kgr1 09-28-2007 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, I found the Series 6 at my Mike's here in Michigan. I found 14 unique designs? Is that right? Here is a (crappy) picture:

Doo 09-29-2007 03:34 AM

ohhh time from a trip to the Michaels I think. Everyone will be getting stamp stocking stuffers this year :)

jkincolorado 09-29-2007 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g33kgr1 (Post 7325655)
Ok, I found the Series 6 at my Mike's here in Michigan. I found 14 unique designs? Is that right? Here is a (crappy) picture:

Those are the same ones I found at my Michael's last night -- none of the cute Christmas ones though :(

Thanks for the pic!

MommyToTwins 09-29-2007 10:00 AM

Okay I found the new series 6 at my Michaels here in the Twin Cities. I counted 16 different designs. they are very cute. I did NOT get them all...this was a first. I got 12 though..LOL I am sure I will change my mind and get the other 4...LOL No Christmas ones yet though.

okstamper 10-01-2007 01:19 PM

Nope! I looked at 2 of the Michaels near me..I struck out twice. It was hot today, so maybe on Wed I'll go look at another Michaels near the base here. I got tired of driving around and not locating them.

Bonnie

Lovetostamp6 10-01-2007 04:37 PM

Thanks for the posted pictures! My Michaels does not have them yet, but will call back later this week. Thanks for the heads up! Jennifer :)

PeaceOfPaper 10-01-2007 08:38 PM

I love the $1.00 acrylic stamp packs. Even if I don't need them now I know that if I do need to make a card they are there, especially the sets that I don't normally need and would hate spending alot of $$$ for a stamp to make the card (for me that would be wedding, babies, and boys). Hopefully they will continue with the numbering of the sets so I don't duplicate.

Idahoangel 10-01-2007 09:44 PM

Subscribing!

LinzyD 10-01-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okstamper (Post 7323395)

Bonnie

My M's has them in the top bins! :) Kinda bad for me though, 'cause I'm too short...:rolleyes:

angiestamps 10-04-2007 06:42 PM

I thought I hit the jackpot on Saturday when I lucked into this series, I got one of all they had and thought I did good, but seems that I am missing 3 or 4 of them. will have to compare to the picture.

g33kgr1 10-08-2007 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

OK, I was missing two of them. There are a total of 16 different designs. Here is a pic I stole off ebay... I already have mine tore apart and file in my binder/baseball card pages.

stamp300 10-08-2007 03:22 PM

OMG! Now I have to get these too as well as the Christmas ones. When to keep up with Michaels. Thanks for the picture.

Connie

schneidy 10-09-2007 08:15 AM

oh no off to Michaels I go.. Crazy how I can always find things to spend my money on there. Oh well. Gotta love $1 stamps!

Sue Strozyk 10-09-2007 08:49 AM

THANKS! Now I have to go too, my DH is going to kill me. Do you guys have any trouble with them not sticking to the acrylic blocks??

g33kgr1 10-09-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue Strozyk (Post 7408999)
THANKS! Now I have to go too, my DH is going to kill me. Do you guys have any trouble with them not sticking to the acrylic blocks??

They don't stick as good as my CTMH stamps at all. They stick ok for the stamping... but when I clean them they always slide off...

BUT they are still worth the $1. :)

schneidy 10-10-2007 07:04 AM

hmm found the wooden Halloween ones but they don't seem to have to new clear christmas ones in yet. Guess I'll just have to keep stalking them til they do.

Jred99 10-10-2007 05:11 PM

HI,
If anyone is interested, my local stamp store has the Michael's $1 Christmas stamps available for purchase. Please email me and I can give you her number,

mommaladystamper 10-12-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

I have all of those too. I'll have to make a run to M's tomorrow to see if they have any of the Christmas ones. THANKS for showing the picture. They are sooooooooooo cute!!!! One can't have too many stamps.

Alice:)

mommaladystamper 10-12-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g33kgr1 (Post 7414150)
They don't stick as good as my CTMH stamps at all. They stick ok for the stamping... but when I clean them they always slide off...

BUT they are still worth the $1. :)

Well I was cleaning a CTMH alpha set, and it was my own fault. I didn't close the drain and down went the letter t. Very slippery. So I think it is all clear stamps that are just slippery. Now I am very, very careful. I learned a very valuable lesson

Alice