Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Navywyf, the new Queen! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/navywyf-new-queen-13823/)

karixma 10-23-2004 08:28 PM

Navywyf, the new Queen!

I hereby abdicate my throne & crown and now name Navywyf my heir & successor. Long live the Queen! Hip, hip, hooray! Many thanks to pjbstamper for the opportunity to reign (& the great carebox!)I'll try to get RRAKS out soon to my terrific stampin' sisters. Love ya all SKW.

Ronda Nix 10-23-2004 08:39 PM

Congratulations, Navywyf!
Charisma,
Great to hear you are on the road to recovery. I hope the remaining days you must stay in the hospital will pass quickly, so that you may be at home with your loving family. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and wishing you well. :)
Your fellow stamper from the north,
Ronda

smartinez182 10-23-2004 08:55 PM

Great to here from you. Sent you an email. I will give you a call after you get home.

qcbetty 10-23-2004 09:50 PM

Woohoo!!!!
Congrats, my twin ;)

Have a great time! Enjoy!!

Charisma.....glad to hear you're doing better!! Take care of yourself!!

pjbstamper 10-23-2004 09:54 PM

NavyWyf is a great choice! Congrats, Debbi!!!

Charisma - soooooooooo glad to have you back - though, probably not as glad as your family is!! :) I will continue to pray that you have a speedy and complete recovery!

STAMPINSTEL 10-23-2004 11:28 PM

Congrats Debbi ! Have a fun reign !

otter005 10-24-2004 05:05 AM

yea debbi!!! congrat! Ditto what everyone else has said Charisma...hope you are on the road to a speedy recovery. Still sending thoughts and prayers your way!

LunarLana 10-24-2004 05:20 AM

The new queen

Wooohoooooo! I'm not sure if I'm happier to see Charisma posting or to see that Navywyf is the new queen! Yahoo for both of you!

Charisma you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are doing great! Can't wait to hear more from you girl!

Navywyf: PREPARE your mailman! He may not like you when this is over!

girlygirl 10-24-2004 05:53 AM

GO NAVY!!!!!!! (Sorry, can't help myself, it's football season!!!)

I mean GO NAVYWYF!!!!!

Charisma, So nice to see a post from you! I hope you are feeling better!

norwaytroll 10-24-2004 06:29 AM

That a girl Debbi! I am sure you will look marvelous in your crown and do wonderful things with your power!

Ann

Michelle Laycock 10-24-2004 07:13 AM

Mucho Mucho Congrats to the new Queen!!!

Doris 10-24-2004 07:41 AM

Congratulations! The crown is well deserved!

LunarLana 10-24-2004 08:48 AM

Three cheers for Charisma!

Charisma, I was just rereading this thread, and I want to make sure something is VERY,VERY,VERY clear to you. Every one of us who sent you RAKs does NOT want a return RAK! So when you are finally able to stamp again. . . stamp whatever you want to! You getting yourself home this week and progressing so good with your therapy is just simply "thanks" enough for all of us! You have been on all of our minds, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we were THRILLED to see you pop back on here! Woohooo, Charisma!

And. . . Seeing as Navywyf is now Queen, I'm sure she will make that one of her rules over our kingdom! No Return-RAKs from the previous Queen!

Happy Weekend everyone!

Catie 10-24-2004 09:08 AM

All hail Debbi~the queen!

Catie

All ways here are the queen's way....

TexasGrammy 10-24-2004 09:12 AM

Re: Three cheers for Charisma!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunarLana
And. . . Seeing as Navywyf is now Queen, I'm sure she will make that one of her rules over our kingdom! No Return-RAKs from the previous Queen!

Ditto!

Congrats to you, Debbi! Wooo Hooooo!

Charisma, we are sooooooooo glad to hear of your progress!! What splendid news!! :D

Cambria 10-24-2004 10:16 AM

NavyWyf is such a bomb! Whooo Hoooo! Congratulations Babe!! You will make one rockin awesome freaking cool Queen!

SO glad to see you posting again Charisma! I hope you are back to your ole self soon and we see more of your happy face all over SCS! Miss you baby!!!

~C

Skunky 10-24-2004 10:45 AM

Karixma, I have missed your humor! Welcome back!

Debbie, you will be a great queen. Do you need me to visit and guard your palace?

tmarie 10-24-2004 10:50 AM

Congrats to the new queen!!! Glad to see you back Charisma! :D

heart 10-24-2004 11:34 AM

Happy to see you, Charisma!
You have been on our hearts so much!
God bless you and give you joy!
Michelle

mamie114 10-25-2004 07:15 AM

What Lana said! Never mind the RRak's just glad to have you stamping again!

Congratulations to Navywyf 8) 8) 8)

Sharon Worley 10-25-2004 07:53 AM

Charisma, I agree with Lana! No RRAK's from the queen. It's thanks enough that you are putting all your energy into getting better. Just keep posting and filling us in on your terrific progress!

Chris Fuhs 10-25-2004 07:55 AM

Yea navywif! A well-deserved crowning!

Sharon Worley 10-25-2004 08:00 AM

And, whoops, I hit submit before I properly congratulated the new queen - All Hail to Queen NavyWyf!!

alasku2stamp 10-25-2004 08:03 AM

WhooHoo! All Hail Queen NavyWfe! *mel bows deeply* Can I hold your royal septor when you get tired? Can I? Huh? Can I?

pjbstamper 10-25-2004 08:05 AM

Does anyone know if navywyf has even seen this yet???

JoyOfStamping 10-25-2004 08:17 AM

Karisma, glad to see that you're feeling better! :)

Congratulations Debbi! You'll make a wonderful queen!

NavyWyf 10-25-2004 10:50 AM

Pam - Nope! She sure hadn't!! :lol:

Imagine my SHOCK, after being away from the computer for a few days and coming back to a PM from my twin saying "Congratulations!" LOL :lol: You should have seen my face, jaw dangling, etc, from the suprise! I thought she was pulling my leg, and found this post!!

Charisma - you are a wonderful person! I can't believe that even in the midst of your recovery you're thinking of others. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and know that my prayers are with you for a quick recovery. I'm with everyone else here - take your time to recover and PLEASE DO NOT send everyone back a RRAK!! Just get better! :D

Thank you all for the warm wishes and the SHOCK!!! You're all great, and I love my Stampin' Home!!

Debbi

inkylady 10-27-2004 08:33 AM

omg, how did I miss this announcement??!! Didn't figure it out till I saw navywyf's new sig. line.

Thats what I get for spending more time stamping than SCSing!

Congrats Navywyf, you're a fabulous choice for queen, and a great american!!

iris 10-27-2004 09:44 AM

Congrats Navywyf!!!
Hope you enjoy your reign and trips to your mailbox :D

Charisma - hope to see you more real soon, I think you are home now??
Woohoo!

Motherof6 10-27-2004 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkylady
Congrats Navywyf, you're a fabulous choice for queen, and a great american!!

I totally agree. CONGRATULATIONS!

heresrita 10-28-2004 05:57 PM

OMG, how did I miss this?

So, sorry, (deep bow here) Your Royal Highness. I appologize for my neglect.

Long live NavyWyf, Queen of SCS. Long may you run, I mean reign :!:

girlygirl 10-28-2004 06:15 PM

What do they say in the Navy? In the Army, we say HOOAH!!!

HAIL QUEEN DEBBIE!!!!!

NavyWyf 10-28-2004 06:52 PM

lol, thank you guys! Truth be told, I missed it, too. I got a PM from my Twin, QC, saying congrats on being Queen. I thought she was playing a trick on me, until I did a search and found this thread!! I had disppeared for a couple of days because I had stuff happening here at home :lol:

The cool thing is: Charisma didn't know this, but tomorrow is my husband and my 15 year anniversary! He's taking me out, took leave both today and yesterday and I feel like a Queen! We're enjoying a long weekend, and I can hardly wait!!

Thanks again :D :D

GO NAVY!!

Motherof6 10-28-2004 06:56 PM

Have a great weekend fit for a King & Queen well deserving!

wozi14 10-28-2004 08:16 PM

Congratulations Navywyf !!! Well deserved :D

onebusymango 10-28-2004 10:20 PM

Navywyf

Congratulations!
Enjoy your special time with your dh.

I just have to tell you that I thought of you last weekend at the Ball. There were so many Navywives but there is just one Navywyf!