Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   A Muse *not* closing? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/muse-%2Anot%2A-closing-614626/)

HeatherHolbrook 12-02-2016 09:52 AM

A Muse *not* closing?

I thought A Muse Studio was closing but I just got an e-mail about their new website? Did they just drop consultants instead of completely closing?

tazmom 12-02-2016 05:10 PM

That's what a lot of consultants are thinking..I am one of them. Pretty crappy to do this if this going to be

SkyNacho 12-02-2016 07:53 PM

Excluding the charity calendars, is this maybe just the "new website to sell remaining inventory"?

tazmom 12-03-2016 05:01 AM

The thing is that there is products on there that were sold out when she had consultants. So to me that says a lot right there.

UnderstandBlue 12-03-2016 06:01 AM

Please be mindful of our site posting rules - no negative posts about people. I know this is a tough subject. :( Thank you!

*On a personal note, I think all of this is so sad and I feel terrible for the consultants. I absolutely love the brand and the style, and I used to be standing outside the locked door of my local store on Tuesday when she opened because that was the day she got her A Muse, before they were DSA. And after DSA - I loved the catalogs and the product. I'll never get rid of those adorable Easter peeps and dies.

My heart goes out to you and everyone else, Erica. :( I can't imagine how you must feel.

Catherine773 12-06-2016 09:55 AM

The website is only open until the end of December as they sell off remaining inventory. Right now it's 25% off, but I suspect as the month goes on, they will sell what's left for less and less. They are not restocking inventory once it's out. I used to be a consultant and my current consultant keeps me informed as I'm a huge fan of A MUSE. So sad they are closing :(

Catherine773 12-14-2016 02:26 PM

Turns out I was wrong in the post above... I received my A MUSE order today and inside was a note saying to check the website in January for their Valentine's Day items, because they have everything we need to make the perfect card! So I have no idea what's going on with this company...

HeatherHolbrook 01-10-2017 04:51 AM

Looks like they are still going to sell on-line but on a smaller scale. A message was posted on the blog yesterday addressing it:New Year, New Happenings at A Muse - A Muse Studio

I love their products and am glad to see them continuing on (but still feel sorry for the consultants).

Catherine773 01-31-2017 12:20 PM

A MUSE released their new products today...

maryrose 02-03-2017 04:54 AM

Methinks that Amuse just wanted to get out of the DSA/Demonstrators model of business, and this was Linda's way of doing that. It looks like they've gone back to the original Amuse formula of website sales.

samanthabella 02-04-2017 12:26 PM

That is fabulous news! MUSE is back again