Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Martha Stewart at my Local Grocery Store (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/martha-stewart-my-local-grocery-store-367255/)

dolphinprncss03 07-26-2008 02:45 AM

Martha Stewart at my Local Grocery Store

I was checking out the scrapbook section at my local grocery store and there she was...I was surprised because its not a big chain. I think Woodmans grocery store is only here in southern WI. I haven't seen her at Walmart here yet. but I still wont buy i think she is over priced.

jennifer-g 07-26-2008 04:48 AM

REALLY?!?!? Is this in Janesville? There are 2 Woodman's in Madison - what kind of stuff do they have? I didn't even know they had a scrapbooking area. 'Couse I haven't been there in awhile because I hate fighting the crowds.

As far as Walmart, we are not Walmat shoppers as a general rule, but I did sneak in there just to buy the MS glitter. {My friend told me about the 18-multicolor pack for $23 and I found it at the Walmart in Sun Prairie a couple of weeks ago}.

Carolyn_C 07-26-2008 09:32 AM

There's a Woodman's in Appleton, too. They have a pretty good scrapbook selection - lots of punches and Jolee stickers. I get all my photos developed there as well.

ellie mae 07-26-2008 01:32 PM

Martha is in my Walmart here in South Georgia. They have remolded and changed our craft section to one or two rows.

dolphinprncss03 07-27-2008 12:53 AM

Yes its the one in Janesville so if your down in the area check it out but you would think that if one has it the others would too....

jennifer-g 07-27-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphinprncss03 (Post 10690091)
but you would think that if one has it the others would too....

yeah, they probably do. I haven't been to Woodman's in ages, too crowded for me. I'll have to make a trip over for this though!

elimaxandlela 07-27-2008 04:14 PM

Walmart

We've had Martha Stewart product sitings at WalMart in Tulsa, OK now! Fun new glues, decor, etc!

Alison

michlz319 07-27-2008 04:37 PM

We have a Woodman's here too. It's in North Aurora, IL. I posted on the Martha Stewart/Wal-Mart thread about it a few days ago. My Woodman's discontinued everything and I got a bunch of ribbon for a couple bucks!

NwP 07-28-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennifer-g (Post 10681282)
REALLY?!?!? Is this in Janesville? There are 2 Woodman's in Madison - what kind of stuff do they have? I didn't even know they had a scrapbooking area. 'Couse I haven't been there in awhile because I hate fighting the crowds.

As far as Walmart, we are not Walmat shoppers as a general rule, but I did sneak in there just to buy the MS glitter. {My friend told me about the 18-multicolor pack for $23 and I found it at the Walmart in Sun Prairie a couple of weeks ago}.

Sad to say, but I live in Sun Prairie and drive to the east side Madison Wal-Mart. I could never find anything here, but maybe I'll give it another try. I'm still reeling to hear that Woodman's, where I was so happy to find Pudding Pops, has craft stuff. We need one of THOSE here in S.P.

jeanstamping2 07-28-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphinprncss03 (Post 10680867)
I was checking out the scrapbook section at my local grocery store and there she was...I was surprised because its not a big chain. I think Woodmans grocery store is only here in southern WI. I haven't seen her at Walmart here yet. but I still wont buy i think she is over priced.

We have a Woodman's in North Aurora IL. There is is one in Rockford also.

Yes Martha Stewart is in the one in NA. Plus they have other cool stamps and supplies for us to add to our Grocery Bill!

I found the website for location finder: Here it is: http://www.woodmans-food.com/

This way you all can find a Woodman's near you. Plus you can save money on your food bill!!

jennifer-g 07-28-2008 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NwP (Post 10702190)
Sad to say, but I live in Sun Prairie and drive to the east side Madison Wal-Mart. I could never find anything here, but maybe I'll give it another try. I'm still reeling to hear that Woodman's, where I was so happy to find Pudding Pops, has craft stuff. We need one of THOSE here in S.P.

I am in Cottage Grove but the SP WalMart is right by my vet so I poked in there just on the chance -- and there it was! Back right corner of the store, good luck!

emilymomto3boys 07-28-2008 07:46 AM

yep, I saw her at our Walmart in Mansfield, TX this past week. I still haven't bought anything Martha yet.