Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Julie HRR: The Queen of all Things Stamped! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/julie-hrr-queen-all-things-stamped-28729/)

Jackie G 02-10-2005 12:08 PM

Julie HRR: The Queen of all Things Stamped!

OMGosh!!!! If I'm behind the times I'm sorry but I just looked through the February PaperWorks and lo and behold, page 20 is FILLED with fabulous charms created by our own reigning royalty, Julie HRR (they had to use her "common" name as not to draw too much attention to her regal stature). OK, I got over that (slowly) kept going and BAM!!! just like a meal by Emiril, page 28,29 and continued on 88, MORE awesome designs by, you guessed it, HRR herself!! Julie, I love the charms--they are just the cutest evah! Your double-time section is so cool--does your mind ever slow down???? I think one of the most impressive things (and you have displayed it here on SC) is your ability to put your template designs onto paper with all the little fold marks and stuff. I could nevah! think like that! I am pretty sure I also saw something in another publication recently but failed to be a loyal subject and pay homage. I think it is just the coolest to see names that I recognize on here get published and get the recognition that is so deserved. Thanks for humoring my excitement but I think that getting your name in print (but not on a court document or audit) is something to crow about!
Have a great stamping day!

cardsbyanita 02-10-2005 12:20 PM

Long live Queen Julie!
Congrats!
Anita

Dotty 02-10-2005 12:38 PM

Whoo Hoo Julie!! Congrats! Will have to run out and pick up a copy! :D

tazadecafe 02-10-2005 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She's awesome!!!

StarLitStudio 02-10-2005 01:04 PM

Julie is THE QUEEN !!!!!!

Jackie G 02-10-2005 01:24 PM

I wanna look like one of the chicks in tazadecafe's sign line!!! Also, I do believe that StarLitStudio has been published too!! Please refresh my memory on your name--Cindy...? I have seen it in your watermark when you post--congrats to you too!

nowstampin 02-10-2005 01:57 PM

Julie is THE Queen for sure.

I just want 1/2 of her energy and 1/20th of her talent and I would be soooooooooooooooo good.

Truly though Royalty as high as she is deserves to be published.

These companies should PAY Julie to write a book (I know she said said that she wants to write one, so lets get her an agent get her published), of course, only if we fans could get an autographed copy, hey I'd even pre-order and PAY for one, you know it would be worth every $$$$ ...

Any publishing agents out there??????? We need to stop messing with allowing them to publish her in skinny little magazines and sharing the pages with others and get her into a big FAT book of her OWN.

It's not of matter of will it happen, it's when and where......

And put me down for a copy for sure!!!!

we are so lucky to have Julie and again if not for SCS we would have never been given so many blessings.... :D
Thank you Julie for sharing yourself and doing it so well!!!

lvissers 02-14-2005 07:16 AM

Congratulations! That's great.

scrapping-and-yappin 02-16-2005 05:58 AM

Okay girls. Hail Queen Julie!!!

But I'm new here, so who's Julie?! What am I missing!

angel

stampin3 02-16-2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapping-and-yappin
Okay girls. Hail Queen Julie!!!

But I'm new here, so who's Julie?! What am I missing!

angel

Julie is an awesome and VERY talented stamper. You definitely NEED to check out her gallery

www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/JulieHRR

Stampin' Hugs!