Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   I'm Jumping Ship!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/im-jumping-ship-124212/)

lsasseville 02-26-2006 08:23 AM

I'm Jumping Ship!!

I know it probably sounds funny to be extremely excited about switching companies to most people that don't stamp or scrapbook, so i thought that i would post my excitement here!! :D I have been a creative memories rep for just over a year now, but i think its time to move on. My cousin, who is a stampin up demo has me hooked on it, i can not seem to get enough stamps or other supplies, so with over 35 sets and all the markers and some stamp pads, my pastels and watercolor pencils i am embarking on a new adventure as a SU demo!!

I couldnt be happier about it!! I have so many ideas for SU I can have the best of both worlds, cards and scrapbooking with SU and it seems like a match made in heaven!

thanks for reading my announcement :)
Have a good day!

cwby694u 02-26-2006 08:27 AM

Welcome to SU, they are a great company. By the way susan30 is doing a Canadian Demo Spring Mini swap. FYI if your interested. susan30 and I live in Barrhead, not to far from Edmonton.

EdieB 02-26-2006 08:38 AM

That IS exciting news. Welcome to SU! You will love it. I am a cropper too, and SU! scrapping is much more versatile than CM. Good luck on your new adventure.

Carebear530 02-26-2006 08:40 AM

How exciting! Welcome to the 'other side'. :D

sluman 02-26-2006 08:42 AM

Woohoo! Welcome to the SU Sisterhood!

schrades 02-26-2006 09:16 AM

I also "jumped ship" on the TAC company- and have officially become a SU! demo ( as of Thursday I was official) I had to wait for my TAC demoship to Lapse!! WOOOHOO! So anyway - I have always loved SU- don't know what possessed me to think I would like anythiing as much, I am not sure but now I don't have to worry about it! I get my kit Thurs. and I have a party scheduled for the following Thursday. I think this was a smart move!

Congradulations!!

Kathie

catrules 02-26-2006 09:23 AM

Woo Hooo! I was a scrapbooker! I became a demo just because of the matching paper inks and cordinating stamps with some wheels! I don't think you will be disappointed!

thegmommy 02-26-2006 09:31 AM

Congratulations on moving on to the company that has endless possibilities to creativity----Stamp your little heart out :-)

skellington 02-26-2006 10:35 AM

I too have just signed up after a year of collecting like a mad woman! I am so excited to start sharing this addiction with other people! I was also once a CM rep, and I think SU has way better opportunity, a little easier on the pocketbook!! I am in Fort Saskatchewan. Feel free to come on by and share ideas.

lsasseville 02-26-2006 01:06 PM

Thank you all for the well wishes. i can not wait to get started with this. I am glad to know there are all you albertans!! and also others that have switched from CM to SU! I know it is a big step forward, glad i could share it with you all!!

clmcdm1996 02-26-2006 01:27 PM

Yay Lindsay, that is awesome. :D

Michelle Laycock 02-26-2006 01:41 PM

Lindsay!
You won't regret it! Stampin' Up! is so much better!
Hugs!

nics_117 02-26-2006 01:48 PM

Good for you!

Yay Lindsay!!
I'm excited for you! Good luck!
Nicole

Melissa 8791 02-26-2006 01:53 PM

Congratulations!!!

SBinGA 02-26-2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsasseville
I know it probably sounds funny to be extremely excited about switching companies to most people that don't stamp or scrapbook, so i thought that i would post my excitement here!! :D I have been a creative memories rep for just over a year now, but i think its time to move on. My cousin, who is a stampin up demo has me hooked on it, i can not seem to get enough stamps or other supplies, so with over 35 sets and all the markers and some stamp pads, my pastels and watercolor pencils i am embarking on a new adventure as a SU demo!!

I couldnt be happier about it!! I have so many ideas for SU I can have the best of both worlds, cards and scrapbooking with SU and it seems like a match made in heaven!

Have a good day!

Congratulations!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_1_11.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb064&pp=ZS

tjdstampsalot 02-26-2006 05:49 PM

Way to go! Glad to have you onboard. SU is a great company to work for. You're gonn'a love it!

stampcrazed2 02-26-2006 08:55 PM

Welcome to the SU side of life. I hope you share all of your art work with us real soon. Congrats on the switch.

thuskins 02-27-2006 03:47 AM

I'm excited for you. I'm not a demo but I love SU. I'm totally hooked. Although I make a few cards here and there I'm a scrapbooker all the time. I love SU because trying to think which colors go with which took me at least a day and a half for that before even thinking of the layout. Between this site and SU I'm catching up on all my scrapbooks and am not even spending as much time doing it as before.

Taryn

scrappinhill77 03-02-2006 04:51 AM

Congrats, that is so cool. You will have so much fun there.

Granny Hawkins 03-02-2006 05:11 AM

CONGRATS!

Be sure to join the DEMO site on here.

stampstar 03-02-2006 06:52 AM

Creative Memories is a great way to get your feet wet. Now you've GRADUATED to SU and you'll love it!!

kahoogstad 03-02-2006 07:01 AM

YAY!!

You won't regret it. It is so much fun!

Consuelo 03-02-2006 07:08 AM

Yay! Congratulations!!!

MUSIKEL 03-02-2006 08:25 AM

H-U-R-R-A-Y :) F-O-R :) Y-O-U !
Best of luck outside the box of stickers and pre-prints and into the world of inky fingers and paper scraps -- it's a fabulous place to be!

awayoflife 03-02-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsasseville

Have a good day!

I know what you mean. I did not demo CM but that is all that I used and never thought about anything else. I started stamping and quickly became addicted. Then someone showed me a completed scrapbook with stamps used and I LOVED IT. I am totally addicted to it now !!!
Have fun and good luck in your future sales.

Kristie

PHayes25 03-02-2006 02:10 PM

I went from CM to SU! My neighbor was my upline in CM, we were both getting CM discounts and paying full price for SU! I did the switch and now we both get discounts on CM and SU!!