Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   I wanna introduce myself-NEWBIE! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/i-wanna-introduce-myself-newbie-198889/)

pam56544 11-13-2006 02:49 PM

I wanna introduce myself-NEWBIE!

Hello Stampers

I wanna introduce myself as I am a NEWBIE! Shelley Davis from Toledo OH turned me on to this site. She said I would like it and she would be right!

About me...I live in Frazee MN (2 hours south of Canada). I'm remarried, 14 years to John, have two adult sons, Donny and Nathan and a 4 year old grandson, Steven (Yes, that's right...I have no cute little girls to make scrapbook pages for! WAH!). I've been stamping off and on for 11 years. I was very ill for many of those years, hence the "off and on" part. Some of you may know me from other sites such as Midwest Stampers, Techniques Junkies, Creative Cards, Stamping Scrapbookers and Swapping Stampers. I learned stamping from friends who were all Stampin' Up freaks. Last year I wanted to make some $ from my obsession (I mean hobby) and became a demo for The Angel Company. I like TAC because I can make stuff with their stamps and sell them without having to have a special announcement stamp on the back of every card. My best friend (since age 13) was a TAC demo and she talked me into it. I really love it! I host a stamp camp in my home about once a month where I teach stamping and scrapbooking techniques. I push myself to learn at least one new technique every week. I'm thinking this site is gonna help me with that goal!

Pam Miller
Frazee MN :-):) :)

stampmouse 11-13-2006 02:52 PM

welcome to one of the best boards around

pam56544 11-13-2006 03:02 PM

Hi there

Hi Laura
How did you get your picture to show up? I'd like to do that too. Thanks. Pam Miller :-)

Heidi Kimmerly 11-13-2006 03:24 PM

Welcome from beautiful British Columbia, Canada - Have fun!

stampincrazyjen 11-13-2006 03:35 PM

Welcome Pam! Shelley is a sweetheart! You'll love this site.

Vervegirl 11-13-2006 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pam56544
Hi Laura
How did you get your picture to show up? I'd like to do that too. Thanks. Pam Miller :-)

Welcome!
Up at the top right of the page click your username where it says Welcome. Then on the left side there are all sorts of options. Click edit avatar and follow the directions to upload a picture.

phattycake 11-13-2006 08:23 PM

Welcome Pam, glad you found this site. The friend of mine who turned me to this site just became a demo for TAC, and I love it. Now I have a SU and TAC in my stamp club...lucky me.

pam56544 11-14-2006 12:18 PM

Thank YOu!

Thank you for the welcome! preciate it! Pam :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stampmouse
welcome to one of the best boards around

pam56544 11-14-2006 12:20 PM

Hi and thanks

Hi
Looks like your friend and I will h ave to influence your stamp buying-ha!
Thanks for the welcome!:D
Hugs,
Pam Miller
Angel #2767

Quote:

Originally Posted by phattycake
Welcome Pam, glad you found this site. The friend of mine who turned me to this site just became a demo for TAC, and I love it. Now I have a SU and TAC in my stamp club...lucky me.