Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Creativeplaystamps gets a vote from me!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/creativeplaystamps-gets-vote-me-392954/)

cjbapp 10-25-2008 03:30 PM

Creativeplaystamps gets a vote from me!!

Just thought I would share since I haven't heard much at all about this company, and placed my first order there this week. They had almost every copic in stock at a great price plus Memento Ink and free shipping over $50....also got a $5 off coupon by signing up for the emails before placing the order.

Very fast shipping and and I got an awesome little freebie...stickles in a color I don't have! :) Not saying everyone would get stickles, but it was so nice to get a little bonus, especially something I actually would have purchased eventually!

www.creativeplaystamps.com

:)

akrides 10-25-2008 04:31 PM

Thanks

Thank you for sharing and I am going to have to check them out. I love stickles. Nice that you got one that you didn't have. Cool!

MBryt1 11-02-2008 02:40 PM

Thanks for the info - I am off to check them out!

elimaxandlela 11-02-2008 03:38 PM

I'll have to go take a look!

Alison

stargirl 11-02-2008 03:55 PM

I'm so pleased to see this! I design for Creative Play Stamps, and Art and Laura are a true pleasure to work for, and SO generous! They have included some sort of freebie in every order I've ever made, and their prices are hard to beat! I don't know if they ALWAYS include a freebie, but I think they usually do. I do a lot of shopping with them, and it makes me happy to spend with them rather than a mass retailer.

cassi99 11-03-2008 12:09 AM

CreativePlayStamps

I must second, third, and fourth the positive comments about CPS. Their prices are fabulous, they have specials every week, and Laura & Art could not be more delightful to work with. They have the best price on GlimmerMist you are going to find. You really should check them out, and be sure to subscribe to the newsletter for your $5 off your first order of $50.00+.

Enjoy!!

cjbapp 11-03-2008 08:58 AM

I ordered from them again Thursday...and it came today!!

I am very impressed with their prices on EVERYTHING actually. And even if something is 50 cents more, it's worth it for the free shipping at only $50 instead of $75 or $100 like other sites!

I did get another freebie...so nice...I will definitely be shopping their site first from now on!! :)

wackiewavis 11-05-2008 12:14 PM

I wholeheartedly agree about this company too. I ordered three sets of nestabilities last week on Friday and got them on Monday, and I got a free gel pen included with the order. They are great - go try them if you haven't.

kitty14 11-05-2008 12:36 PM

I'm glad the reports are so good about this company. I had never done business with them before but someone on another forum said they were very good, so I checked out the site.
WOW!! Was I surprised! When someone said they were having a sale, I figured, "Oh, yeah. I know how THAT goes! 2 or 3 things and that's it."

BUT I NEVER expected to find such a BIG amount of stuff on sale and it is GOOD stuff, too! Not like some places when they want to get rid of stuff that hasn't sold for 5 years. LOL!!

I signed up for the email coupons and looked around the site. It would be SOOOOOOOO EASY to spend $50 here!:-D

I am really impressed with this site. And to get something like STICKLES for a free "goodie!" Now, that's nice. Usually, I have gotten something really inexpensive like 3 stickers.
It sounds like these owners actually CARE about their customers' satisfaction.
That is rare nowadays.
I'm SURE I'll be ordering from them from now on.:-D

They have my vote, too!

jekkaj 11-12-2008 11:44 AM

After reading this post, I logged onto CreativePlayStamps.com and placed an order. Thanks for the enable!!! I also received a free goodie--a VersaColor Cube Small Ink Pad. I have never used this ink before so I'm really excited to try it out. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to use it?
Thanks for the heads up on a great stamp company!!!

detour3 11-17-2008 08:29 PM

Ordered some nesties on Wed and received today (Mon) -- great bargains and service!

Diane

franb63 11-19-2008 04:21 PM

I give them a HUGE thumbs up!! I ordered from them and checked off I wanted double of one stamp.. uhm I love Charlie Brown but why would I want two of the same unless I was to give as a gift. I rec'd an email asking are you sure.. what great service that is :)

MN_Stamper 11-19-2008 04:25 PM

I tried them out based on comments made here on SCS and then placed a second order. They are fast, reasonably proced and great customer service. I will be a repeat customer for sure!