Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Announcement!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/announcement-16234/)

Lisa Lisa 11-13-2004 11:48 PM

O O O O O
O O O O
O O O O
O O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O O
O

ARE YOU FEELIN' THE LOVE?

Ok...believe it or not...........this was a heart in my post screen. Sheesh It took like 10 min.s to do! :oops:

daking 11-14-2004 01:39 AM

The Moderators are best! Thanks so much for all you do.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Donna

Paige 11-14-2004 02:04 AM

Yes, a sincere thank you to all of you for all you do. Your time, efforts and dedication to SCS is very much appreciated by all of us. Paige

Speedystamper 11-14-2004 03:48 AM

I want to add my heartfelt thanks, as well. I don't have anyone that I stamp with on a regular basis and I'm kind of a group oriented person. After I found SCS and started sharing my artwork, I felt like I was part of a stamping group. I've made so many friends here and even dragged my family away for a weekend so I could meet my "inter-net friends!" at the Northwoods Gathering. So, for all the fun and sharing and caring that goes on here at this website, I again say, "Thank You!"

debbiedee 11-14-2004 03:55 AM

moderators

thank you everyone for your kind words. If it weren't for you all, we wouldn't be needed. I am in awe of all the members we have and are continually growing!!
Daven and Tracy started a wonderful thing with SCS!!
Debbie

alasku2stamp 11-14-2004 11:08 AM

Thank you to all the mods who make this place the #1 place to be!!!! :D

Ronda Nix 11-15-2004 08:32 PM

Just putting my 2 cents in from your neighbours to the north. This is such a great site! Thanks to everyone who puts so much time and effort into keeping it that way!
Ronda

STAMPINSTEL 11-21-2004 11:46 PM

This is the most awesome place , with the most awesome people in the entire world visiting daily. We owe it ALL to Daven ,Tracy , and all the wonderfully awesome people who make it run smoothly here. I am so :D to be a member of the most incedibly awesome group of stampers in the entire world. I love you all ! SKW( in a stampin kind of way)

Catie 11-24-2004 05:31 AM

Ah! Here it is! I left the cookbook dungeon and found the new queens (and king :D )

Long may they reign!
Catie

tickley_toes 11-24-2004 05:43 AM

Thanks to everyone for all of their hard work. This is an awesome place!

otter005 11-24-2004 05:52 AM

How did i miss this!!! Great Idea Debbi!

Kar 11-27-2004 08:55 PM

WOW how did I miss this post?? oh well.. I will agree with everyone THIS PLACE ROCKS!! I have learned so much in the little over a year I have been here... Thanks for all the hard work you all do :)

Henrysmom 11-27-2004 10:11 PM

Ditto! :D :D :D

grace 11-27-2004 10:55 PM

You have all made my life more interesting for sure! I am wondering if I had one before SCS...kidding aside...I love SCS and thank you all for all the hard work you have done and will always appreciate all the work you do and will do.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

onebusymango 11-28-2004 04:33 AM

Thank You So Much!!!!
And to top it off, they are SO patient with newbies!
I know my gallery posts were less than great until I got it figured out and someone just kept fixing things until I got it right. How amazing is that?????
Ever notice when someone posts a question and there are no replies, the moderator often steps right up to help out???
You are so amazing, all of you!

nowstampin 11-28-2004 04:42 AM

Announcements

Even though I'm usually "lurking" here, I still appreciate ALL that goes on to bring us this site!!!! I'm thankful for all the moderators and all they do to keep it all straight!!!!!!!! My small donation to this site is payment for a nanno second of their valuable time!! PRAISE to one and all.

Mary D

And remember:

God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called!!!! (boy have our moderators been QUALIFIED or WHAT!!!).

bmusickstampin 11-28-2004 05:24 AM

Every single one of you wonderful stampers are GREAT!! :D I cannot think of any other place I would rather be!!
XOXO to ALL!!

Shirleyone 11-29-2004 11:28 AM

FOR ALL OF YOU

DITTO!!!!! For all the wonderful things said to you all and more!

Shirley

katiestamper 11-29-2004 02:33 PM

I too missed the original post. Thanks so much for SCS, the all of your help and just being there.

silvermo 11-29-2004 02:45 PM

Thank-you just doesn't seem to be enough..... but well thank-you, thank-you, thank-you

Angela Bounds 11-29-2004 03:26 PM

The ladies are the best!!!! Thanks for all your hard work. I know that this site is an important part of my happy day!!!! :lol:

Elizabeth Moran 11-29-2004 03:44 PM

moderators

Yeah for our moderators!! You have helped so much, even personally with me. I have learned so much and I even made friends on this site. A toast to all of you!!!

Liz

SunnyStamper 11-29-2004 04:24 PM

Double dittos to everything already said! :D :D :D :D You're the BEST!!

Glittergal 11-29-2004 05:03 PM

Announcement!

Yes, double, TRIPLE thanks to the crew at SCS who make this all possible for us! SCS has most certainly made my free time more enjoyable, and even my DH loves me hanging out here (it keeps me out of stores!) I'm in awe of how much I've learned, and how much fun it's been to tune in each morning... afternoon... evening. My heartfelt thanks to each one of you, with wishes for a wonderful holiday season to y'all! Linda.

luvtostampstampstamp 12-09-2004 06:11 AM

Oh, I am a wee bit late....but my heartfelt thanks is the same!!! Congrats to some of the "new" moderators too! I appreciate all you do, this is an awesome website!

Thanks again!!!!

rreinhardt 12-09-2004 06:41 AM

Oohhh...I didn't see this thread the first time it went around, but I totally agree with everything being said! You moderators are angels for keeping this place up and running, and THANK YOU to Daven and Tracy for starting the site and all the hard work you do to keep it going! I'm sure that anyone who's in charge of something this big gets flak from somewhere (can't please everyone all the time), but I soooo appreciate this site and all you for us!

Also, a big thanks to the regulars who practically live on this site - I have learned SO MUCH about stamping from your comments, galleries, attachments, lists, etc... My friends and family even think I'm an expert - HA! I owe it all to you, so kudos to y'all :D

Rebecca