Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Amazon order (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/amazon-order-606066/)

connie leone 12-14-2015 03:42 AM

Amazon order

Just wanted to give a shout out to the our wonderful mods here on S.C.S. I placed an order on Amazon and went to the site through here ! Hope it helps!

Thank-you all for your hard work on this site.

Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday & a Happy & healthy New Year !

UnderstandBlue 12-14-2015 12:34 PM

You are awesome Connie - thank you!!!

Cook22 12-14-2015 12:42 PM

LOL, I was all ready to click Pay Now on an Amazon.com order yesterday when I remembered I hadn't clicked through from here. So I had to write my gift messages all over again; they didn't save when I closed the window and went back in via SCS.

And thank you for remembering!! I can tell you I love spending my Moddy Christmas gift, my wishlist is already on the go ;-).

TexasGrammy 12-14-2015 01:16 PM

Thank you for sharing in this beautiful community with us, Connie! :D

Inky (((hugs))) from Texas!

connie leone 12-14-2015 05:14 PM

I'm just glad I remembered! @ TexasGrammy, you are welcome! And thank-you for all that you do and to all the other mods. Just LOVE S.C.S. Don't know what I would do if it goes away ! The members are all so great too! The talented people on here, all the great cards, projects, etc that are posted. Thank-you again to everyone for making S.C.S. the GREAT site that it is !!

connie leone 12-14-2015 05:43 PM

@ Lydia, you are welcome, my pleasure ! And thank-you again for all you do on S.C.S. ;)

ExtraHannah 01-18-2016 08:34 AM

I have Amazon Prime and do most of my shopping through them. I'd certainly like to support this site. So if I just click the ad link to get there it helps SCS out?

UnderstandBlue 01-18-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtraHannah (Post 21158061)
I have Amazon Prime and do most of my shopping through them. I'd certainly like to support this site. So if I just click the ad link to get there it helps SCS out?

Yes - thank you! :)

ExtraHannah 01-18-2016 09:41 AM

Umm, sorry, I'm kind of dense sometimes. If I click on Amazon com Shopping under Sponsored Ads on the left it just takes me to another page on this site and I can't figure out a way to get there. Do I just need to find a post by you and click on the link in your signature every time, or is there an easier way?

UnderstandBlue 01-18-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtraHannah (Post 21158125)
Umm, sorry, I'm kind of dense sometimes. If I click on Amazon com Shopping under Sponsored Ads on the left it just takes me to another page on this site and I can't figure out a way to get there. Do I just need to find a post by you and click on the link in your signature every time, or is there an easier way?

Sure - go to the home page - Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery and scroll down - you'll see the amazon link on the home page on the bottom right :)

melissa59 01-18-2016 10:24 AM

The easiest way is to click the link in the bottom signature of Lydia's post.
I should probably put her link in my signature, too, as a reminder to click through SCS when making an order.

ExtraHannah 01-18-2016 10:35 AM

Thanks Melissa, will do.