Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-06-2004, 05:13 AM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurray!!!

The aqua painters I ordered on August 4th are in PICKING!!! I can't wait to get them. Now I"m going to HAVE to order Summer by the Sea!

Just thought I'd share my excitement with those of you who will understand!!

Michelle
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 05:29 AM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

Hopefully this means the crafters kit I ordered on August 9 will be in picking soon!! Sheesh!

(I'm ordering Summer by the Sea too, Michelle!)

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 05:39 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty
Hopefully this means the crafters kit I ordered on August 9 will be in picking soon!! Sheesh!

debbi i'd give ds a call...i ordered the tool kit sept 28th and it shipped yesterday.

SCS member #7026
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 05:46 AM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Me too!!
Mine are picking too!
I am so happy!
I want my aqua painter so bad!
-Andrea
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 06:36 AM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

My Aqua Painters just shipped also! Yahoo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 06:59 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I also just received a notice that my Aqua Painters have shipped! Yahoo! I also got a notice a few days ago that my Crafters Tool Kits have shipped. At Last! (doin' my Anita Baker imitation!) That's the end of my backorders...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 07:27 AM   #7  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by otter005
Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty

debbi i'd give ds a call...i ordered the tool kit sept 28th and it shipped yesterday.
I'm so PO'd.....I've called twice and emailed twice....and get generic "we're sorry" speeches. If it hasn't shipped today I'm calling them tomorrow. My poor friend can't do eyelets until she gets it (yes, I have lent her my eyelet punch!)....I just checked and it still hasn't shipped!

Edited to add ~ just sent them an email, Jennifer, quoting you and your order date. I hope they reply today! It's been 8.5 weeks since I ordered it! My hostess doesn't want a refund, she wants her danged kit!! :shock:

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 07:41 AM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

you would think with all the fire lit under their tushies about the aquapainter bo's, and being put in the pick line instead of the bo that this wouldn't happen again....sounds like it to me

SCS member #7026
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 07:46 AM   #9  
Embossing Fanatic

Maybe its a Canadian thing, I ordered my crafters tool kit- July 29 and its still not even being picked!
Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 08:22 AM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by meeko73
Maybe its a Canadian thing, I ordered my crafters tool kit- July 29 and its still not even being picked!
Patti
Guess we'll see, Patti - I sent them a bit of a scathing email about it, after reading Jennifer's is being sent and she ordered so much later than us! It's very frustrating! I also mentioned that I've only had one order ship in full since joining on July 31!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 08:46 AM   #11  
Gabfest Goddess

I also ordered my tool kit in July, July 31 to be exact, and I still have not received mine. There were a whole bunch of orders that shipped out last week for people who ordered the kit in mid August. This is the second time that this has happened. I sent DS a third email on Sunday expressing my concern and disappointment over this issue. I love SU but I'm really tired of hearing that picking is a manual process and mistakes can happen which is why the tool kits have been shipped to people who ordered later than I did.

I did ask if it was a Canadian thing, as I know at least four other demos from Canada who are waiting on Crafters Tool kits from late July early August, and none of them have been shipped. I still have not received a reply from DS. I'll let you know if they say anything interesting or helpful!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 08:56 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

That's weird about the toolkit! In case you need more ammo, mine was orderd 8/23 and rec'd 8/30. I'm in MN - that's practically Canada, right?

I was happy to see that my aquapainters have finally shipped today too! YIPPEE! I ordered those on August 2!!! Been waitin' a long time - will need to attend a refresher course, LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 09:51 AM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

I don't know much about shipping to Canada or about customs, but could it possibly have something to do with security and the fact that there are sharp objects in the kit? Where I work we sometimes have problems shipping parts with hydraulics or ball bearings in them to Canada (or anywhere overseas) because of potential security issues.

I know that's a long shot, but you never know these days!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 10:24 AM   #14  
Gabfest Goddess

I would actually be okay with it if it was a customs or shipping issue, the problem is that it hasn't even been picked at SU yet!! Each time I have emailed them I get a generic we are sorry response. I was okay with the first we made a mistake in the order that the backorders were sent out, but I'm not too happy now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 10:38 AM   #15  
Gabfest Goddess

Yup, I'm getting kind of tired of the generic responses too. I mentioned that I had heard from people in the US that their orders were after mine yet already filled. I haven't heard back from my earlier email...don't expect to until tomorrow.

It's frustrating! My hostess doesn't want a refund! She just wants her kit!! I won't order one until they've completed their move and all the glitches are out.

I'm still waiting on a September 6 special that was ordered on the 14th of September - it's still showing as "partial". My order from the 28th - has been in picking for a week, and it's missing the Gable Green refill and the copper cord. INK REFILLS are backordered? C'mon. This is getting ridiculous!

I hope they consider this fiasco next year before the catalog comes out ~ waiting 3 months for items is just outrageous!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 11:16 AM   #16  
Pearl-ExPert

I feel for you ladies. I ordered my AquaPainters on August 3rd and they finally shipped today. They were supposed to ship last Wednesday. When I called DS on Friday to ask why they hadn't shipped yet, I also got the generic "So sorry. They should go out next week." At least I know they're on their way!

-Jessica
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #17  
Cardstock Collector

Default aqua painter back orders

Yeah I agree. I just e-mailed Demo support to update us about the aqua painters they haven't posted a new or updated expected shipping time since 9/7 . I've tried to be understanding but we really need better communication from the main office. It is so hard to plan my stamp camp every month or to tell customers they need 2-3 months to plan to have all their supplies for a project. They did have something that worked before they moved and they need to find it again. I also agree they are being very generic with the responses we are getting. The move answer is getting old.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2004, 02:13 PM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Re: aqua painter back orders

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coucher5366
Yeah I agree. I just e-mailed Demo support to update us about the aqua painters they haven't posted a new or updated expected shipping time since 9/7 . I've tried to be understanding but we really need better communication from the main office. It is so hard to plan my stamp camp every month or to tell customers they need 2-3 months to plan to have all their supplies for a project. They did have something that worked before they moved and they need to find it again. I also agree they are being very generic with the responses we are getting. The move answer is getting old.
Big ditto on this. One can not plan a date and take $$ from stamp camp attendees if there is no product.

If they were working Sundays and back to three shifts I would feel great pity. But coming in for a few hours on a Saturday and a standard or slightly extended work day - well, that's the rest of America's workforce for ya!

I am hoping this situation rectifies itself by the end of this month, and am consoling myself that things will be easier and better than before.

I NEED 2 DAY UPS BACK! We eastcoasters usually wait ten days with normal ship times. This situation is getting a little ridiculous.

PBJstamper, are we all allowed to use the word now (whisper) aquapainter ?
Reply With Quote Likes