View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #116
MichiganFan
Stampin' Fool

I am just now getting into reading my e-mail of the Weekly Inkling and I always go to this section first...and of course this thread caught my eye so I had to check it out!

Well, I am having the best time reading everyone's response and just laughing my head off!!! I think anyone who stamps has the same problem...we see something and we HAVE TO HAVE IT! Am I right ladies?

I have only been stamping now for 3 years this coming month and was absolutely hooked at my first stamp camp. From that point on my stamping friends and I have been to so many shops, shows, and websites (of course sharing all this info with each other!) and having the time of out lives purchasing that perfect item that will make us better stampers and of course make our cards so spectacular! LOL!

But seriously, I too have so much for just starting card making such a short time ago, and yes I get looks from my friends that are "non-stampers" like I am crazy to be spending all that time and $$ on my hobby. But, one of my dear friends has a 92 year old grandma who still stamps her little heart out and you should see the cards that little lady comes up with at 92!! So ladies take heart, for those of who have made stamping our passion...when we reach our 90's we will still be going strong, enjoying what we do, bringing smiles to family and friends with our cards. What will those non-stampers have? NOTHING!!! LOL!!! Happy Stamping!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!