View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 06:26 PM   #38
val2stamp
Glitter Queen

Wink ORGANIZATION OF DS PAPER

I have tried so many things in the past, but I love what I have now! It's called a Scrapbook Solutions by Storage Solutions & I got mine at Michael's with a coupon, so it was a great deal. This is a 13" cube (3 cubes per tower) storage system with 24 vertical slots (I have 3 sets of these & lots of paper . As I've just finished putting the last two together, I haven't actually sorted all my paper, however, the plan is this:
One "tower" is for current DSP & I think I'll also store the coordinating paper with the DSP as several of you have already mentioned. The 2nd tower is for retired DSP & the 3rd will be for all my Simply Scrappin Kits and "other" paper that I have. Oh, and each one comes with a “cover” so if you aren’t using it, you can keep it covered & protect it from both sun and dust. I don't know if they have a website, but here is their toll free # in the US: 1-800-732-6303.
My upline, Carolyn gave us a list of each of the DSP with the names of the coordinating paper, so my goal is to have the list on top of the tower, the paper sorted alphabetically by DSP name and then the coordinating paper on the same slot/shelf. I also keep the DSP in the sleeve it come in with the carboard backing with the name of the paper.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!