Thread: Why Blog Music?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #80
IMBlessed5
Insane Embellisher

I agree with prchvs - my blog is to inspire OTHER people, not myself. That's why I post things online. I have 3 blogs and only one has music. I have gotten nothing but positive feedback regarding my playlist, and like someone else mentioned - I have people comment that they leave it open for background music. BUT, I know you can't please everyone. I DID just set it where you have to click "play" to start it. I use projectplaylist in my blog sidebar.

Another thought is: no matter how many people post in this thread that they don't like blog music, it's still the minority considering how many thousands of people blog surf everyday. So if you're thinking about adding a playlist - go for it! Just pick "no" for autostart when creating your html code to copy/paste if the music haters really concern you.

I really am neutral on the subject. I see both sides (one a little more than the other though). I have never left a blog just because of the music. I LOVE music! And if it wasn't my style, my speaker has an on/off button.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!