View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 09:20 PM   #21
Misermom
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: I don't stamp, I just talk about stamping on the internet!
Default Coluzzle is a MUST!

I own many, many Coluzzle templates and they are just wonderful!! I am way too lazy to cut things out by hand, so if there is not a Coluzzle template or a punch for it, forget it!

I had the templates for two years and never a nick - then I started teaching a class at the LSS and my templates & the stores' started getting destroyed! People push the knife and way too hard! You only need to glide it around the channels and you must hold it straight up and down, not like a pencil. When you get to a corner, go slowly and if it is having a hard time going around, twirl the handle of the knife and that usually helps get around the corner. I avoid buying templates with sharp corners (some of the Accu-Cut EZ to Cut templates are like that). They are very difficult to cut, even with lightweight paper!

Now, my super dream is that Stampin' Up! will design a line of stamps that have *matching* Coluzzle templates!!! So, you could stamp the image and then cut it out, effortlessly! Hey, I can dream, right?

Staci
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!