View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #14
ScramperJ
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much ladies for all your advice. I had already discovered that the "Lifetime" white plastic folding tables from Sam's club were not stiff or solid enough for stamping, so I use that table now for my scrapbooking. I bought a great solid table to stamp on and I turn my stamps over and pat the ink on the stamp until it is well covered. Then I stand and press firmly on all parts of the stamp, but I've been having problems accidentally rocking it. I guess that part will just have to come through practice. Even if I manage not to rock it, parts of my sentiment were coming out too light. I had read previously that someone used an old phone book to stamp on, so I tried using that as a cushion underneath my paper and the image came out clear that time. It's weird because I had no problem stamping the exact same image in brown chalk ink last week, but in the purple color I was using yesterday it just wouldn't come out right. I think I tried stamping it like a dozen times before I finally got one that was acceptable. I guess I just need to keep stamping! Thanks again.

Jessica
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!