View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
LateBlossom
Pearl-ExPert

I sit on my lists for a few weeks or even months. I study my stamp inventory notebook, compare sets, see if I have something similar enough to make a new one unnecessary, or if the new one needs to replace an existing one that I don't use/like anymore. Most of the time, what I have is sufficient, but looking at the new stuff--and what people are doing with it--gives me ideas to breath some new life into my old stuff.

For instance, Nichole's new PTI paper made me think, What do I have like these colors? I realized that I have cool caribbean and river rock that have been languishing in my stash. They aren't the SAME as her colors (and her paper, if it's like the stampers select white, is to die for!), but I won't be buying hers until I've used up the SU and by then I may be onto something totally different, or I may decided to get the PTI colors. Just have to wait and see how I feel then. But I can wait.

I hear you on the B/S/T forum. I've got a ton of stuff to list there. Never have done that before, but it's time to purge!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!