View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:59 PM   #24
toolusr
Cardstock Collector

Very Fun Game nobody will see coming! This kindof goes with putting different baby items on a tray, have the mom to be pass the tray around for everyone to take a look. Everyone will expect to have to write down what was on the tray, BUT, have the mom to be leave the room with the tray and not come back into the room until the game is over. Instead of asking the guests to list whats on the tray, ask questions about the mom to be. Nobody expects that. Sample questions would be: was the mom to be hair worn up or down? What color shoes was she wearing? Was she wearing jewlery? and so on. I had so much fun with that one.
Baby items word jumble: Make a list of baby items....use your imagination... scramble them up and have the guest unscramble the words.
One more: Write a list of 10 sentences taken from different nursery rhymes and havve your guess write down which nursery rhyme it came from. Do a little research for some older ones so it is not to easy. I have more, i hope this helps. Shawn