View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
psychkim
Crimping Master

I just did a baby shower that had males and females so we had to come up with some fun...interesting games if you need ideas!

1. Give everyone a paper plate and a pencil. Have them put the plate on their head and draw the best picture of a baby that they can draw without looking in 5 minutes. It is amazing what some people can do!

2. Place all type of baby "goodies" (pacifier, bottle, blocks, rattle, safety pin, diapers, etc) and as people are eating/talking, start removing the items one at a time without saying anything. Once all the items are removed, have everyone write down the items that had previously been sitting on the table.

3. This sounds gross but it is actually a blast depending on the group! Take 6-8 small diapers and place small amounts of melted candy inside the diapers. People have to guess the type of candy (ie snickers, andes mints, whoppers, etc)

As for baby favors, I LOVE doing baby favors and have lots of ideas in my gallery. Let us know if you have a theme and I am sure you will get lots of ideas

Have fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!