View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 07:15 PM   #5
CreativeMoonBeam
Kookie Creator

I'm also new to scrapbooking and I also started with CM, but am now really starting to experiment. As Chris Fuhs also said, I also think that it really comes down to what you want to do, not what is the "right" way to scrapbook. I'm not an expert by any means, but that seems to be part of the beauty of scrapbooking... it's all up to the individual vs. a set way of doing things. I'm still finding my style, but I find that I am a journaler and a matter. I like to mat the photos, especially when I have some kind of patterned paper in the layout, in order to bring out the pics. And I like to write (I think that my writing is ok enough). My kids love having me read out loud the journaling when we look through the books (they are 4 and almost 2). Plus I like that it helps ME remember too ! But I always stamp out the titles now that I have found SU

Try out all the different options - that's what I have/am still doing. I have some pages where everything is matted, and some with only 1 pic matted. But I have to admit that I have a least a little bit of journaling on all be pages. But that's just me HTH
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!