View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 07:03 AM   #4
parisotremba
Crimping Master

I'll try to post a wedding Invite I made for a friend 2 years ago. She had a friend take a few black and white pictures of her and her fiance. She picked out her favorite and than I went to a scrapbook store and color copied it. (I color copied it so that the Grays in the photo showed well. the black and white copies looked cheap) She wanted it mounted on Orchid Opulance so I copied the photo and trimed it to be 5.25 x 4.0. Than I mounted it onto Orchid Opulance cardstock. We cut the Orchid Opulance sheets in half so the size was 5.5 x 4.25
Than I ran vellum paper (SU! brand) through my printer and printed her wedding info on it. I cut the vellum the same size as the photo (5.25 x 4.0) and layed it over the matted photo. Than I attached 2 silver heart eyelets at the top and ran ribbon through them.

Not sure if this makes sense. I'll upload it later today and PM you when I do so you can see it.

It was very very personal, looked professional, yet hand made and EASY. No stamping required...but you could still stamp if you wanted to.