View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #8
prchvs
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I think I've revamped my craft room three times in the past year alone due to new tools coming and different tools being used ... HERE's a post on my blog with the latest version which I think will be it for a long while! I've finally figured out what works best for me. I know that I need to be able to see my stuff in order to use it. If it gets hidden, its stays hidden . So, with that in mind, I set out to find specific storage for the things I have and the things I *might* get.

Most, if not all, of my storage comes from IKEA, my fav store!! Relatively inexpensive and nice looking.

I have my punches hanging on kitchen rails (product name: Kroken). Also, using those same rails, I have hanging shelves for my cuttlebug and other tools. This keeps my tools within easy reach, but off of my desktop. I aim to keep my desks as clear as possible so I can spread out with my projects!

I just bought the floating shelves (LACK) for my stamps. I'd had them in clear rolling carts but found that it was a bit of a pain to go through the drawers to see which ones I felt like working with.

I have a big cube shelf (EXPEDIT) that houses all my papers, magazines, demo tools, "to-be-altered" items ...

Everything has a place!