View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
Quiltnstamper
Insane Embellisher

I told my dh yesterday that I wanted a peg board and he looked at me like I was crazy! lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnGeLcRaFtErView Post
Lauren....I just recently organized my craft space (again!) I went to the hardware store and got a peg board and the hardware that fits into the holes on the peg board. They are meant for tools, but as I told my husband a stamper has tools too you know!! So all the things that I use all the time are positioned on the peg board. Then on the bottom of the peg board is a shelf that is about an inch above my craft table and lines the length of the table. I went to dollarama and bought some small tin containers and these house my markers, adhesives, pencils, ink pads, embossing powders, H2O's, sponges, and other things like that. Hope this helps you out a bit.
Oh, and just because you've put something somewhere doesn't mean it has to stay there...when your crafting and you notice that something would work better somewhere else then move it...(I just wish it could all stay in one big heap on my table..and be functionable at the same time. Lol.)
Take care and have fun!
Happy Stamping/Crafting.....

Remember - never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!