View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:21 AM   #1
stamp_momma
Splitcoast Team Member

Default Divine Design 2008 - Bible Verse Challenge

I am committed to memorizing more of God's Word this year. I am going to make it happen. To keep me on track, a few of my girlfriends and I are committed to sharing an on-going project all year. Would you share the journey with us?

We'll each create an on-going altered journal, rolodex card, scrapbook page, ATC or recipe card project... Each month we will choose a verse and get to stamping. We'll add that piece to our collection. We are going to work on the 8th of each month, at the end of the year, we'll have a wonderful keepsake to inspire or gift to give.

a few items of housekeeping

1. Must have a Bible verse printed, stamped, hand-written or computer generated as a focus of your project.

2. Upload with the scripture reference as your project title (i.e. John 1:14)

3. Use the Bible Verse Challenge keyword: BVC08 (same keyword all year) - While I do appreciate all kinds of inspirational messages, poems and quotes, for the purpose of this challenge, please respect the scripture reference guideline. Do not use this keyword if you have not used a Biblical scripture on your project.

4. No vendor restrictions.

**Post a link to your project so I can ooh and ahh! If you have questions, let me know. I am sure I'll miss a few things as this is my first attempt as a challenge hostess. However, feeble, I hope that God is glorified.

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!