Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation JoAnn.com

Anyone else having difficulties ordering from JoAnn.com? I want to use my gift cards I have stocked up from past birthdays, holidays, etc., but you cannot use gift cards online. They are having technical difficulties with gift cards, the site says. (This has been since last Thursday) Then I try to call the "Customer Care" number (three times, actually), but am put on hold for 15-20 minutes to wait for the "next available associate". I really want to get some new items while they are having a great January sale... I keep getting e-mails with coupons, free shipping offers, etc... but they are making it impossible to order online! Sorry to vent, but just wondering if I'm the only one...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 09:57 AM   #2  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you try calling a different department when you called? Sometime the left had doesn't know that the right is having problems. I've done this a few times when I'm having a problem and it has worked for me sometime.

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game