View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #633
TracyM.
Pearl-ExPert

Question Suggestion for including "ingredients/recipes" for cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyb View Post
Well based on those of you that have responsed in the past week, I guess we'll do this:

Swap = FULL Cards, your choice of supplies/vendors/etc - current count 52

Shoebox = Four groups, you'll have supplies cut and ready for 14/15 people to make whatever project you come up with.

I will be PM'ing everyone with more "deets"

As of right now, this is a basic overall look at what you'll be going home with:

Swaps = 52 cards
Shoebox = 14/15 projects
Challenges = 4 projects

This totals 70 cards/projects!!! Plus we're still not sure what the dirty girls are up to!
What about the "ingredients/recipes" on the cards? Jen (Burnham1997)brought this up a few posts ago. Personally, I like the "recipes" b/c it saves me a lot of time if I want to recreate it or a portion of it -- however, being that we are doing full swaps and people will most likely be using these cards and a recipe on the back would be odd.

Might I suggest, that the recipe is still created on one of those Avery labels but instead of putting it on the back of the card, the Avery label "recipe" is stuck to a Post-It note that is then stuck to the inside the card -- so those that want to use the card can do so, and those that want to keep and have the recipe handy can have that too.

Thoughts?