Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else get bad customer service *merged

at Papertreyink? I placed my order with them due to the great referrals from people on this site.
Just wondering
Thanks
Julie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 01:43 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Not at all, I had an awesome experience and received my product so quickly I was amazed. I love love love the packaging too. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience, must have been a fluke! My philosophy is to always give a second chance, everyone has bad days, hopefully you will give Nicole and her company that second chance, because their products and service are wonderful, imo.

I have a small blog (take a peek)

Join the best RAK Club around....
:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 01:48 PM   #3  
Forum Fanatic

How did you get bad C.S if you dont mind my asking???
Personally I was quite please with my PTI order and I ordered at release night(one of the craziest nights).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 01:55 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

I had great service and it was shipped quickly - maybe just an off day?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #5  
Glitter Guru

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I've ordered twice, and have had fabulous service! Super quick shipping!!
They are really good about responding to comments or inquiries, as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:04 PM   #6  
Glitter Guru

My order already shipped! It was giving me a hard time ordering the paper, but I went back a couple of minutes later and it worked! Can't wait to receive the goodies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

Default I placed an order Saturday morning and paid with

paypal. It started with the order not coming out right or the total once I clicked cont. or place order. When I emailed them right away Saturday morning to let them know about the mistake, no one contacted me until today when they sent me a notice my order would ship tomorrow-but no corrections were made to my order nor was I contacted to straighten it out. Now my order will ship tomorrow with not all the items I ordered.
It is frustrating not to be contacted to correct the order before it ships. Now I have to wait to have it corrected
Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #8  
Insane Embellisher

I hope that before you posted this, you tried to work things out with them. I would hate to see such a fantastic company get a bad reputation for something when you haven't tried to work things out with them first. If you feel that you received bad customer service from them, you deserve the opportunity to be heard BY THEM and they deserve the chance to apologize and/or to make things right. I am hoping that you have taken these steps.
you made them feel!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:12 PM   #9  
Forum Fanatic

Default If they would contact me to straigthen it out I might

be able to tell them. I placed my order Saturday morning. When the confirmation came and my order was wrong I emailed them immediately with the problem. I have not heard anything from them except for them to notify me my order shipped-no notice about correcting it.
It is just frustrating when you place and order and it is wrong from their end, yet no one monitors the site to answer customers concerns questions regarding their orders.
I am assuming the order will ship out incorrectly now
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:15 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvnhjwView Post
I hope that before you posted this, you tried to work things out with them. I would hate to see such a fantastic company get a bad reputation for something when you haven't tried to work things out with them first. If you feel that you received bad customer service from them, you deserve the opportunity to be heard BY THEM and they deserve the chance to apologize and/or to make things right. I am hoping that you have taken these steps.
I agree. Email their customer service email address & I'm sure they will address your concerns. You can find it here. I find they are usually great about shipping things right away & if you have a problem they will respond to your email to solve the issue. Hope that helps.

http://www.papertreyink.com/customer_service
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinotView Post
be able to tell them. I placed my order Saturday morning. When the confirmation came and my order was wrong I emailed them immediately with the problem. I have not heard anything from them except for them to notify me my order shipped-no notice about correcting it.
It is just frustrating when you place and order and it is wrong from their end, yet no one monitors the site to answer customers concerns questions regarding their orders.
I am assuming the order will ship out incorrectly now
If you read the customer service page they are off for the holiday. It says they will respond by Jan 3rd. You could send another email maybe the first one didn't go through. Iwould wait to see if the order is incorrect when it comes though just in case it is correct. I know they ship out so fast that they probably already had your package out when you emailed them. I had a problem with my order & they replied quickly after my email to their customer service email. They are a small company & I'm sure will respond to you by the 3rd.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

You placed an order on a Saturday and are complaining because you didn't get a reply on a Sunday?

Sorry, but I would think I'd give them at least until Monday to complain on an open forum.....

JMO...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:31 PM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

How many places did you post this? I swear this is posted somewhere else as well. Dont you think 1 post is enough?
JIMO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #14  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I certainly don't want to get involved in what your problem may be with a company, but to say that I place orders with businesses using a telephone # to talk to a live person rather than through my computer. I use the phone method to avoid problems. I do it this way with very few exceptions. There are some businesses that have no live contact with customers though.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:57 PM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

I love Papertrey! They have the best customer service (imo) and I've never had any problems! Fast shipping and everything come very carefully packed. I think they are such an impressive stamping company and deal very professionally with their customers. I'm sure that you will find the same... keep in mind that this is technically a "holiday" weekend with New Years and all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:59 PM   #16  
Kookie Creator

Let me just start off by saying that I WILL order from Papertrey in the future as I do love their products and think the girls are great.
HOWEVER...when I placed my first order it took 2 weeks to get to me (something I have learned to accept living in Canada) and when i received the order it was incorrect. The stamp set that I was shorted was the one that I had been waiting forever to come back in stock; Holiday treats. I immediately emailed them with the problem b/c i was worried about the set arriving in time for me to make my Christmas goodies or that it would be sold out again. After several emails with no response over the course of a weeks time I finally posted on their website asking if customer service was down. It wasn't until i posted on a public forum that Nichole told me to PM her with the problem and she would see what she could do. I noticed the problem on a Tuesday and it wasn't until the following Thursday that the problem was resolved and mailed out. I was very impressed that Nichole called me personally to straighten it out and that they were willing to send it out the fastest mail route possible.
I do however understand the frustration in not getting a response when you know it's a simple problem to fix. I too was at my wits end when I wasn't hearing anything back from them.
However I wouldn't have even expected an email on a weekend from a company. That's just my thinking. Like other posters have stated wait until Monday and see what happens.
Also I don't think that the original poster should nesessarily be put down for asking the question. I didn't take it as a slam against the company but rather a way for her to vent her frustration which I can understand. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Like I said I love Papertrey Stamps and again will order from them in the future however I do sympathize with the problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:00 PM   #17  
Glitter Guru

It is very frustratingto have your order be incorrect. Are you sure your email was received? Since the website says they will be closed from Dec 22 through Jan 2, they may not have seen it yet. Hopefully, they will get this straightened out for you.

I don't think having something go wrong is neccessarilty bad customer service, I think how they handle it and what they do to fix it is as important.

Denise
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:14 PM   #18  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

at Papertreyink? I placed my order with them due to the great referrals from people on this site.
Just wondering
Thanks
Julie
Nope, I've had great service from them and order came several days faster then I had expected. I'm sure they will resolve things with you. They seem so devoted to what they do. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:23 PM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

It is a holiday weekend....
If I ran a small company that has been as busy as PaperTrey has the past year... I would want a break over a national holiday.

If it were me, I would wait until Wednesday - January 3rd like the website tells customers is the day they will return.

Quote:

Please note that Papertrey Ink will be off for the holidays starting
December 22 through January 2nd. All Customer Service will be
answered and taken care of by January 3rd.
Thanks and have a wonderful holiday!!!!
I placed an order on Dec. 26 - assuming I would receive notice in the New Year - and I got email confirmation that my package shipped December 27!
Awesome service - especially when they were planning to be closed!

This was also posted on the website:

Quote:

Customer Service

Our goal is to provide our customers with a safe and satisfying shopping experience. Please email customer service at [email protected] with any issues and concerns you may have. We strive to respond to all email inquiries within 72 hours (Monday-Friday). We look forward to exceeding your expectations in both quality and service.

A Note From Nichole:

Our company is small and is run by three women. Myself along with Julie & Jane. We currently have
been able to hire two additional part-time employees. Between only five of us, we manage to
complete the many tasks associated with running a small business.

We constantly try our best. Many times things may not be done as quickly as you expect, but I can
honestly say that it is not for a lack of trying on our part. Each one of us has committed to making this
company the best we can, and that is proven with the many hours dedicated to you, our customers.

Customer Service reply time is an area we are aware that needs improvement, and we are constantly
trying to find solutions to help us serve you better. In the meantime, please try to consider the
following points...

1. Julie handles the Customer Service herself. Most responses require information regarding
ordering status that no one else has access to but her. Because she works a full-time job in addition
to her work at Papertrey, in most cases, she can only respond to these emails in the evenings or
weekends. Because of the limited time she is able to commit to this important task paired with the
volume of mail we receive, we have made the policy of trying our best to reply to messages within 72
hours.

2. Not only does Julie take on the responsibility of responding to our Customer Service emails, she
also performs most of our shipping tasks as well. In most cases, she strives to be sure that all
packages are shipped within 48 hours of ordering, if not sooner.

3. A large volume of the emails received through customer service can actually be asked in our forum
here, therefore alleviating some of the volume so more urgent issues can be attended to quickly. Any
questions regarding inventory status or product use would be better directed there, so I can answer
them for you directly. If Customer Service is reserved for shipping issues, missing items and things
of that nature, it would be much easier for Julie to provide prompt responses to those that need it
most.

4. Because of the speed at which we ship things out (often the same day the order is received) we
cannot accept any order changes before your package leaves our facility. Many times, once we have
received your email, your package is already well on its way. If you realize you have made an error
when ordering, we encourage you to send the order right back to us. Once you receive your package,
you can take the responsibility of the shipping charges to send back the incorrect item and we will be
more than happy to issue you a refund. This policy may seem frustrating to some, but in the end it
helps us to keep shipping at the speed we have become known for.

5. Each and every customer is VERY important to us. We want you to have the best shopping
experience possible. We are trying to prepare for the future by interviewing additional employees, and
at the same time want to hire people who agree with our vision and want to aid us in providing
excellent service. In all honesty, it is challenging to find people that hold the same beliefs and work
ethic, so we continue our search, knowing that the right people will come at the right time.

All in all, the three of us just wanted to convey our dedication. And wanted to offer a blanket apology for
those of you that feel you may have ever been slighted in any way by our company in regards to the
above areas. We hope that we can continue to improve our business and therefore serve you better.
Thank-you so much to all of you for your support.

Sincerely,
Nichole & The Papertrey Gang

If you JUST placed your order on Saturday - I would sit back and relax, give the company a break on public message boards and wait for an answer this coming week.

Worst case scenario - you will receive the wrong item and return it for the correct one. The ordering is completed by the customer and is computerized - so I'm curious as to how the order mistake can be the company's error?

Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

I've always had great customer service with them. The one time I had a small issue they resolved it very quickly. I'm sure they'll make it right.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #21  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Anyone else have bad customer service when placing their order?
Julie
i don't know if this link will help?

Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:32 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramicat1View Post
It is very frustratingto have your order be incorrect. Are you sure your email was received? Since the website says they will be closed from Dec 22 through Jan 2, they may not have seen it yet. Hopefully, they will get this straightened out for you.

I don't think having something go wrong is neccessarilty bad customer service, I think how they handle it and what they do to fix it is as important.

Denise
That's probably what happened. I've never had bad service with them so I'd wait and see what happens.

View my BLOG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:54 PM   #23  
Glitter Guru

I saw a post by Nicole that the person who answers the emails can only do it every couple of days (or something like that) because she works another full time job. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out.

I have only had positive experiences with Papertrey and will definitely shop there in the future.

Question // If art is subjective, then why are we objective in making it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #24  
Mad Swapper

Another very happy customer! I'm sure you will be as well in a few days when it all gets ironed out. Patience isn't my strong suit, so I can understand your frustration. Hope you have a very happy new year!

Smiles,
Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:33 PM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

This is ridiculous. There is no need to get all upset because someone posts a question about a ligitmate business. She wasn't trying to diss PTI. Some are making it out to be that way. Thanks to all those that DIDN'T jump all over the poster and tried to help her figure out why the customer service might have been lacking instead.

It's not always the poster who's causes the trouble. Quite often it's one or two people who end up coming to the "defense" of a person or company they perceive as being "attacked" by the poster. I love PTI as much as the next person, but all businesses have glitches in their system, and often, these sorts of comments can help a company fix something that needs fixing. In this case, it was a holiday break that Nicole and her partners deserved. I'm hoping the poster will understand the situation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #26  
Forum Fanatic

Default The poster above a couple of posts is correct

when she says I am just venting frustrations and to see if anyone else had the similar experience and how it worked out.
Thanks everyone for posting the above. It helps to know.
Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

I would have to say the customer service has been okay, really slow shipping service though. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and haven't seen a thing. Still waiting to hear back from them on a tracking number. So not sure if I will order through them again. Will wait to see what happens.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:52 PM   #28  
Sassy Shani

Um, no...what is ridiculous is that the OP did not bother to read Nicoles blog to see that Papertrey is on a holiday break. Instead she came here and vented because she sent an email on Saturday and had not heard back by Sunday. What company responds on a Sunday? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I am a HUGE PT fan and I am not just defending PT I would defend any company that clearly had it stated on their blog that they were on a Holiday break.

:cool:
ETA.....The ONLY time I have had a delay in shipping is when an item I ordered is on back order

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeartfeltGreetingsView Post
This is ridiculous. There is no need to get all upset because someone posts a question about a ligitmate business. She wasn't trying to diss PTI. Some are making it out to be that way. Thanks to all those that DIDN'T jump all over the poster and tried to help her figure out why the customer service might have been lacking instead.

It's not always the poster who's causes the trouble. Quite often it's one or two people who end up coming to the "defense" of a person or company they perceive as being "attacked" by the poster. I love PTI as much as the next person, but all businesses have glitches in their system, and often, these sorts of comments can help a company fix something that needs fixing. In this case, it was a holiday break that Nicole and her partners deserved. I'm hoping the poster will understand the situation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 05:08 PM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert

Unfortunately the OP may have been excited about getting stamps from PT and did not read the customer service page to find out they were 'off' for the holiday. I can't say that I would have necessarily been looking for that kind of info either. If it was on the front page it could have been missed, but I don't think she is giving the company a bad reputation by asking this question. It doesn't sound like anyone is going to quit ordering from them because of what was posted here. I think they are pretty darned fabulous and love their products too.
It's not right that you'd assume someone buying stamps for the first time at Papertrey is going to read Nicole's blog before ordering. Maybe there is info on the PT website that says to check Nicole's blog - maybe not. Please don't take it out on someone who is looking for help here - it sounds like you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanonView Post
Um, no...what is ridiculous is that the OP did not bother to read Nicoles blog to see that Papertrey is on a holiday break. Instead she came here and vented because she sent an email on Saturday and had not heard back by Sunday. What company responds on a Sunday? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I am a HUGE PT fan and I am not just defending PT I would defend any company that clearly had it stated on their blog that they were on a Holiday break.

:cool:
ETA.....The ONLY time I have had a delay in shipping is when an item I ordered is on back order

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Whoa! Take a deep breath, girls! Sheesh! It was a simple question, and she got her answer. No harm no foul! quack, quack! and Happy New Year, everybody! (maybe that should be "no harm, no FOWL?")

Last edited by MSBetsyZ; 12-30-2007 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Just fowlin' around...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

I can understand why she would think that if they were shipping they would be doing CS. I mean if they were doing neither then I'd think "Oh it's the holiday" but doing one and not the other would throw me too.

Does it say on the papertrey website about them being closed or just on the blog. I don't think anyone is expected to read the store owner's blog before ordering.

I do want to say though that I have had nothing but GREAT service from Papertrey. I am sure that if there was some entering glitch or whatever it is that is making you unhappy with your order when they get in and find out they will fix it. I would really be shocked if not. They are a nice group of ladies who are growing a sucessful business and they DO care about their customers. I hope you don't worry too much about it and give them a chance to fix it.

Then you to can join the ranks of people who love them so much you can't stand to even think someone might want to say something negative. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've always received my orders really fast from PaperTrey. I know if they have an item on backorder that can delay shipping but I've never ordered anything that was on backorder. I've also never had any bad experiences with the customer service ... I've placed about 6 orders with them over the course of about 8 months or so - all good.

I'm sure once they are back in the office they will respond to your inquiry and resolve the issue. I can understand your frustation at not getting a response but I'll bet you do hear back from somebody as soon as they return. As other folks have stated they are a small company and really do care about their customers.

Since I am completely and hopelessly addicted to their products I am so happy they are so service oriented and responsive.

I hope everything works out for you ... let us know, ok?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 06:03 PM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: Kansas--but I am a true Wisconsinite (Married a Kansan!)

Hi Kurtis!
Just got back from visiting your blog. Hey, thanks for the cool tip about the old Sizzix "press." That thing has been collecting dust since I purchased my Cuttlebug. Well, now you have enlightened me to a new purpose for it! Thanks! I wonder if it would work with the big background stamps?
--Jeannie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #34  
Insane Embellisher

great service here too.... although it is slow to Canada, but I don't think that is a PT problem
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #35  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

this is rediculous
well, what I find rediculous is someone running to a public message board 24 hours after an error occured on her order and not getting a response, on a WEEKEND, saying she got bad customer service... that's just unbelievable IMO. I mean really? Do any of YOU work 24/7?? Give them a break already...

Given the fact it's also a holiday I wouldn't even expect to get a reply until Wednesday from ANY company... even SU is closed for cryin' out loud!

So to the op, just chill a bit, wait until Monday, and see what happens instead of going off and saying you got "bad" customer service...

And I'm not a groupie defending Papertrey. I've never even visited their website. I've never even looked at their stamps to even know what the fuss is about, so I'm not defending anyone... just defending what should be COMMON SENSE....

It's the weekend people....

good grief.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #36  
Glitter Guru

I hesitate to get involved in this, but wanted to say that I have had nothing but wonderful service from PTI. Their packaging is amazing, especially in light of the fact that one person is doing all of the packaging. Each stamp set is individually placed inside an acrylic box, wrapped with an adorable belly band, and then wrapped in tissue and carefully placed in a shipping box. On my most recent order from PTI, I placed my order and then discovered that I forgot to order the 1/2 set. I went back, ordered the 1/2 set and fully expected to pay the $5.50 shipping because it was my mistake, not theirs. Didn't even ASK if my shipment could be combined because I knew I screwed up. A few days later, I got notification that I had been refunded the $5.50 for shipping. Both of my orders arrived on the same day. I also wanted to add that many of the websites that I order from have shut their sites down completely during the holidays. At least PTI left their website available for us to drool over their products while they were out of town. Lastly, the notification that the OP got may have been an automatic computer generated message that I'm sure will be corrected once the PTI crew returns to their offices. I so hope that this all works out for you and that you are happy with the end results because the PTI products are AMAZING! I feel confident that you will be happy in the end. Happy New Year everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 07:25 PM   #37  
Hardware Hotshot

I have had mediocre customer service from Papertreyink. Early on I received a dry Palette ink pad and I emailed them with the problem. I had to email them about 3 times before I received a response -- this was over a 7-10 day period. While they offered to replace the pad, I was to ship it back at my own cost. It was not worth the cost/effort, so I chose not to bother.
On subsequent orders, I have received dented cardstock, but have chosen to not waste my time notifying them since they do not respond in a timely fashion to email inquiries and it would cost me more than the cost of the cardstock to ship it back.
I would give them a slightly below average rating on their customer service. While I can understand that the person who handles customer service works only part-time, I do expect something better in terms of customer service. I would suggest to them (and maybe they have already implemented this procedure), to send an auto response so that I know that they did receive an email. It was very frustrating to have to keep sending emails with no acknowledgement as I kept wondering if I had used an incorrect email address. I don't have a problem waiting a few days for a response.
Papertreyink has excellent products and an excellent leader, they just lack business savvy. This is something that can be learned, if people are allowed to speak freely about their experiences with the company.
I will continue to order from Papertreyink as I do believe in them as a company.

Glenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

I would just like to say that this is an open forum & we are all here at SCS for the same reasons. I don't think we should jump on the OP as she was just voicing her honest concerns with this specific Company as I am sure most of you have also done at one time or another here in the same Forum. There is no need to put anybody down or hurt any feelings.

JMO,
Julie

Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 08:03 PM   #39  
Crimping Master

I have only had great customer service from PTI! I ordered the Holiday Treats set and it was missing one of the sheets when it arrived. I emailed them, and Rick responded right away. He assured me that he would let Julie know and they would get a replacement out to me right away. I did have to wait a couple weeks for the replacement, but that was because the set was on backorder by the time I emailed them. I received an email when the replacement sheet was sent out, before they even announced they had them in stock again.
I do hope the OP gets everything straightened out, since PTI has such great products.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #40  
Mad Swapper

Has SCS community come to this type of verbal abuse all because a simple question was asked? This is the OP feelings and none one has any right to humiliate her! I am a huge papertrey fan and buy every month but just because someone is frustrated with them doesn't mean I'm going to gang up on them. We wouldn't want to be treated like that. The Papertrey team are all big girls and they can take care of their own issues. A simple explanation to the OP that they are taking a holiday until the 3rd would of been enough. Maybe we should all step back, chill out and consider someone else's feelings before accussing them of things.
Reply With Quote Likes