View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 09:55 AM   #12
chickers089's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,029

If you have a Staples near by, they sell prismacolor pencils and blending stumps. The stumps are in the aisle with the drafting supplies. Staedler makes them, I think. You get a set with a bunch of different sizes, plus a sanding file, eraser, pencil and some other things.
Thirty-One Gifts Independent Consultant!

chickers089 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote