View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #4
Kookie Creator
NoraCH's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 456

If you have an art supply store near you, they will likely carry blending stamps. I think the arty term may be tortillons. Anyway, people use then for blending pastels.
NoraCH is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote