View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 04:40 AM   #1
Favorite Grandma
Stazon Splitcoast

Default SBVC06 fontastic...12.14.07

I feel like I am being pulled in so many different directions this time of year as I am sure each of you are. So thought maybe this would show how mixed up we feel.

Time for another new challenge, and this is all about FONTS!!! especially fonts in your title, but they can be elsewhere if the title doesn't work with your page.

I want to challenge you to to use your fonts and mix them up.

Use SEVERAL fonts, and at least 2 different types of materials to create your lettering- rub ons, stamps cut out, chipboard, stamps on a tag, stickers, computer fonts, ect!!!! Be creative, mix it up and have fun.

Here are my examples for the challenge, I used metal stickers, stickers, ghost alpha, chipboard, traced and cut out monogram, stamped and cut out.... so come on lets see your fonts!!!

I can't wait to see your pages!

my samples:

Happy Birthday

page 2

toys

trains

you can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC06

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.

Last edited by Favorite Grandma; 12-14-2007 at 05:13 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!