View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:33 AM   #24
Annek
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjw2855View Post
chattiekathie.....My comments were not to be taken as critical. The project just appears to be unfinished. Sorry if you're offended. I said I liked the idea at the start. I thought these boards are for honest comments.

Patti
Hi Patti,

If the OP had asked for opinions/critique on a project, your comment would have been more appropriate - although worded perhaps a little kinder/softer. She was simply sharing her work & idea with us. What looks unfinished to one, is complete to another.

I see that you're new to SCS - welcome! I am just going to offer a bit of friendly advice. You'll make more 'friends' here if you aren't quite so brutally honest. I have noticed on a few other threads that you've bristled more than one person here. You don't have to agree with everyone & everyone doesn't have to agree with you, but if you wanted to be treated kindly - you need to be the first to start.

In other words, please treat us as you would like to be treated ok? If you're unsure about the boards - check out the 'Start Here' thread - it offers some great advice.

Anne
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!