Thread: Why Blog Music?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 04:49 AM   #57
GinaP
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampininthesunView Post
Oh, I had no idea people did not like music on blogs. I usually enjoy it! If I really do not like the music I will turn my speakers off.

I just started a blog and I have music on mine. I love my music! I have it on there because I like it and I thought readers would too.

But, I don't want anyone to be put off! Hmm..
I'm with you - I had NO IDEA about this large majority opinion until I stumbled across this thread! I too have music on mine which I love, and I like to see what music other people enjoy, but after reading this I went and changed the code on my player to be sure it doesn't start automatically, because I would HATE for people to not visit my blog just because it has music on it.

Honestly, when I put music on there I've had people say how much they liked it and that some people just go to my blog and leave it on to listen, but it looks like the overwhelming majority really HATE it?

Wow, I'm bummed.....

Oh well, problem solved... so if you went to my blog before and left cuz of the music *sniff*, you can surf it safely again and just press play if you care to listen. No need to worry about blasting speakers anymore. lol

Visit my Blog!
See my SCS gallery

Last edited by GinaP; 12-05-2007 at 05:03 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!