View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #1
thecardLadies
Splitcoast Member Company

Default Important and Tragic Info from theCardLadies

Hello SCS old and new friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to share with you all that our family suffered a tragic loss this weekend... our home caught on fire and we lost everything including our 3 beloved poodles. My husband and I were about 30 seconds away from death ourselves, and I have just gotten home from the hospital. We both had severe burns, but mine were bad enough to keep me in observation for a couple of days. Now is the time to be thankful we both made it and are ok.

Being a home based business, that means theCardLadies is out of business, at least for now, and I don't know right now what our future holds. Ironic that it is on the eave of the debut of the member companies. But I have been blessed with 7+ good years as a vendor for a craft and crafters that I loved. I am very grateful.

I regret that my exclusive templates and tools won't be available for you anymore, several of you were waiting until Monday to buy and had told me so. And there are about 8 folks that are impacted because their orders burnt up. And of course they will be refunded. Including any new orders that have come in since Saturday morning. Fortunately, I worked my butt off last week and was really close to caught up, ready for Monday.

So thanks again for the warm welcome I got here, your business and friendship over these last seven years, and please say a little prayer for our sweet fur babies. that is the hardest loss of all.

Tamra Davis
formally of
theCardLadies.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!