stagccva
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Just Me

Default SEP07VSNR - SAT, 11:00 PM EST - FALL INTO THE DIRT PILE

Fall into the Dirt Pile!!!

Autumn Fairy Hostess: Jimmi (jpmayo)
Keyword: SEP07VSNR
Time: 11:00 PM EST, Sat

Don’t get too excited…I don’t mean “dirt pile” like you all get to become part of the Dirty Dozen…(wouldn’t that be cool?) What I mean is that I want you to make a card that looks like it may have fallen into a dirt pile or a pile of leaves like you may have around your yard this time of the year!

At my first SU! workshop I ever attended the demonstrator showed us how cool it was to drag the edges of our cardstock onto an inkpad and crumple it up, and I was hooked.

This can mean that you tear or crumple your cardstock, use the direct to paper technique or use sponges and daubers to add ink to your card! You can distress the edges of the cardstock, sand the cardstock, go crazy!!

This is so easy to do and you can take it as far as you want to or just do a little here and there, its up to you!!

Gallery Here

Chat Here

Uploading Instructions:
*You have 45 minutes to complete this challenge
*Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. If you are using additional keywords, you must separate them with a comma. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
*It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in the chat thread just in case the gallery is being testy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jpmayo.jpg (75.3 KB, 151 views)
UK ~ US ~ Spectrum Noir
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!