View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #12
pattyb
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default SEP07VSNI--Sat, 2PM EST---It's a Great Pumpkin!

It's a Great Pumpkin!
Autumn Hostess: Cary (Miss Minx)
Keyword: SEP07VSNI
Time: Sat, 2PM EST

Fall has always been one of my most favorite times of the year. One of the highlights of fall for me is Halloween. We loved everything about Halloween when I was growing up, I can still remember going Trick or Treating and coming home to sort out the goodies and watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

This has become a family tradition for our family. One of the great joys of seeing autumn roll around on the calendar is enjoying Charlie Brown and his hilarious cast of friends with my DH and my kids after a festive night of Tricks or Treats. My DDs (and DH!) just cackle over Charlie Brown’s rocks, Lucy’s dog germs, Snoopy’s Red Baron act, and Linus’ fainting at the sight of the Great Pumpkin!! Such fun!!

In honor of all that the Peanuts comic strip has meant to us, your challenge is to create a card or project using the movie, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, as your inspiration. Use any character, any prop, any line, any scene, ANYTHING!! There are no specific supplies required. Be fun, be creative, and have fun!!

To see a synopsis of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, visit this site:
THE GREAT PUMPKIN

For the history of the Peanuts Gang, see the official Snoopy website here:
OFFICIAL PEANUTS SITE

View all submissions here!

CHAT HERE!

Uploading Instructions:
*You have 45 minutes to complete this challenge
*Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. If you are using additional keywords, you must separate them with a comma. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
*It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in the chat thread just in case the gallery is being testy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cary's card.jpg (74.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg punchy pumpkins.jpg (65.6 KB, 113 views)

Love SU!? Join the Crew!
The CreativeCrew <The Gallery
CreativeCrew Play Along <The Challenges

Last edited by pattyb; 09-08-2007 at 10:57 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!