View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 06:58 PM   #5
Stazon Splitcoast
Dorinda's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On my new laptop!
Posts: 62,540

Please don't take offene to this post, we all just love to copy and get inspiration from one another.

If you used watercolor with ink or with watercolor pencils or whatever, then you would just say 'watercolor'
If you did dry embossing, with the brass templates and stylus then you would say 'dry emboss'
if you embossed with empossing powder(EP) and a heat tool, then you could simply say 'emboss'
Basically just putting a name ot title to what you did to create your card. If you would like help naming a specific technique then this is the place to post a question, I have learned loads of stuff here.


Dorinda is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote