View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 05:45 PM   #9
Sonya Dean
Embossing Fanatic

Fortunately, I have the same disease! What I have found works best for me if I can't go stamp immediately is to take just a dab of versamark ink from the pad and rub just a smidge under your nose. Just a little tiny bit will take you a long way! There is something about the smell of ink that makes the shivers and shakes go away temporarily. Whatever you do, don't substitute the versamark with one of your colored re-inkers. Everyone will know that you are adicted because they will see this brilliant blue or really read or a glorious green colored spot on your upper lip! Sometimes I put an alpha accent on my upper arm with some monoadhesive and saturate it with the versamark ink if the withdrawl shakes are really bad. And, just an FYI, if you ever invite a friend over to stamp who has never stamped before, she will immediately become addicted and be your best customer if you are a demonstrator! :P If you aren't, she'll come to all your parties and be your biggest customer!!! Isn't that right Carrie? The worst times for me with this condition seems to be around the 1st of July each year. I'm not really sure why but by the 15th of that month, I seem to be much better. Feel free to write anytime if you need some support or you seem to be falling off the banwagon. We'll start a swap and get you right back on track!!!