View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 05:50 AM   #1
stampinfredva2004
Insane Embellisher

Default Need help on photo board for Memorial Service

Hi,

I need some help from ya'll today. My father passed away Sunday at the young age of 52 from cancer. I was the only child so you only children know how spoiled we are and how close most of us are with our fathers. I will miss him dearly, but he's in a better place and isn't in anymore pain. Well anyway to the brighter side. I'm doing headings for the pictures for the photo board for the Memorial Service. The headings are Growing Up(him growing up), Best Friends(dad and mom), Family Fun(family pics at holidays,etc.), Best Buds(dad & my son), Playtime(dad playing baseball,playing with remote control trucks, pics of his classic cars,etc.), & Daddy's Girl(pics of dad & I). I made the headings by mounting the mini tag types onto the new round adhesive tags. I'm going to mount them on the Creative Memories 12x12 strips and round off the corners. The thing I'm stumped on is I would like to add some rubber stamping and I'm stumped on what to do. I have the following stamp sets Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Fresh Fillers, Background Basics, Little Shapes, Smorgasborders, Bees N Blossoms, On The Beach, Changing Seasons, A Little Love, Year Round Cheer, All Year Cheer I, It's A girl Thing, Little Trucks, and Little Boys. One idea I have is to use the the Bee's N Blossoms Set for the Best Friends pics. Stamp you and me friends we will always be onto vanilla cardstock and mount it to colored cardstock. I plan on stamping everything onto vanilla cardstock and mount it onto colored cardstock. The cardstock colors I chose were Darks, Blue, Green, Olive, Brown, Grey, & Red. But, now I'm stuck my brain has been working triple time since Sunday and I'm exhausted. I would appreciate any ideas anyone can give. Thank you you for reading this and God Bless.

Happy Stamping,
Michelle Gruber
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!