View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 12:32 PM   #1
inkmagination
Matboard Maniac

Default Might as well introduce myself too

I saw a few newbies introducing themselves, so thought I'd take the leap too...

I'll be 30 next month, I am married to a former sailor, almost 3 years and our DS turned 11 months today (yikes, time flies). We are so in love with our little man, and everything he does continues to amaze us!

I work full-time, which I HATE. I'm hoping SU will eventually supplement enough of my income to at least allow me to work part-time, maybe I will even be a SAHM. Then I can do 2 things I love - spend more time with DS and more time stampin'!!!

I've been scrapbooking a little for a few years and began stampin' last Sept. Funny, I said at my first SU party that I will not be into making cards much that I will use stamps for scrapbooking - HA, now, I barely scrapbook and stamp, stamp, stamp all the time...

Anyways, back to my introduction (I ramble a lot)...My SU demo told me about this site last week, when I met with her to become a demo. For ideas, techniques, etc, since the creating cards and projects is the one thing that scares me about becoming a demo. We decided I would wait until July to become a demo, wait for the hype of the new catty. I can barely wait and now I can not wait to join the Demo group on SCS too!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this website. I have never seen an anything so supportive! After just a few days and many hours on the site, I am soo addicited. I'm soooo glad I joined.

All the projects are so amazing and everyone is so helpful with templates, tutorials, instructions and ideas. I've been printing and dowloading like crazy. I have not even begun to look at cards yet...

My DH wonders where I will find time to be a SU Demo, since I already complain there is not enough time in the day. I explained I can do as much as I want. I gotta do what I love. But, the poor guy, he does not understand the obsession. He should though - he is a sports nut.

I look forward to spending alot of time on this site and getting to know everyone much better! I better get going now, I'm at work and should be working...hehe .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!