View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 07:05 PM   #1
stampinstephy
Polyshrink Goddess

Default hershey mini, paint cans, and double stick tape

ok...just a couple questions....since all of you girls seem to know oh so much!...lol...

1. Does anyone know of or better yet have detailed instructions for printing words on the hershey mini bars? I have seen on here that u guys use avery labels to cover these (i actually use cardstock for color) but I didn't know how you would go about printing for example: Bill and Jill or something for a wedding, or baby shower, etc.

2. What size cardstock do u need to fit around the gallon paint cans? would it be a 12 x 12, or does it need to be larger? If so, what kind of paper do you get for projects requiring paper larger than 12 x 12?

3. Is there a cheaper website/place to get a better deal on double stick tape? I pay 2.50 for 1 roll. I know some of you are going !?!?!? is she thinking?? but I just grab what's quick, and am beginning to realize that's not the best thing.. I have found that glue sticks dont hold for long periods of time...the paper seems to come out after so long...perhaps im not using the right gluestick??

Help/Advice/Comments on any of these would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.....LOVE SCS!!

steph
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!