PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 128

Keywords SC128

You can find:
Editing information
Past Sketch Challenge files –
Links to former SC threads
Linking Uploading Guidelines
Email Notification for sketch challenges.
in the MASTER THREAD… CLICK HERE

THIS WEEK: Corner to corner cuts

I think you’ll enjoy the layout this week and it’s very easy to make the cuts. Once you have cut your panel to the size desired, line it up on the cutter corner to corner.

Refer to week #109 for visual (but it isn’t corner to corner just how to set the panel up for the cutter blade).

Now to make the second cut I taped the piece back together on the back side with two very small pieces of tape and repeated the first cut.
Separate and assemble your little puzzle!
It helps to tape it back together and treat it as a one piece of paper/cardstock.

Tip: If you have a hard time holding it steady on the cutter just use reposition tape or even a post it to hold it in place.

smallpigpig this was posted today

smallpigpig older one

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc128.jpg   sc128-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 05-01-2009 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!