Thread: IC78 - Plate
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
kthaman
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Arrow IC78 - Plate

Inspiration Challenge 78 - Plate - IC78

It is starting to lightening here, so I'm going to post a tad early in case my internet goes out.

A few weeks ago Jen (aka genie1314) sent me this cool plate from Broadway Paper. (I saved it because this is my youngest daughter's birthday week and my sample will be her card.)

Hee hee, we had a napkin last week and a plate this week - anyone have some really cool silverware for inspiraion??

My sample:
Birthday Wishes

View Submissions

Please use the IC78 keyword when uploading your card (no space b/n IC and the challenge number).

There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild -- be *inspired* and go get stamping! View the attached image. You may be inspired to recreate the piece - but that isn't necessary...get your inspiration from the colors, layout, or 'theme'. Don't worry - no card is 'wrong'!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Thank you.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image
Attached Thumbnails
ic78_plate_broadwaypaper44991_fromjen_scsgenie1314.jpg  

Help us create a StampinUp Gallery Index

Last edited by kthaman; 06-01-2007 at 07:38 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!