View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:25 AM   #1392
gadget19
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscon
HEY -- If anyone from the Missouri side is planning on taking highway 40/64 to downtown and then on over to Illinois for the Stampede -- I want to point out (as my friend Liz reminded me) that Highway 40/64 will be closed this weekend I think between McCausland and Kingshighway, traffic being diverted onto Oakland.

If that is your route to the Stampede, you may want to give yourself some extra time for the detour. I don't know what the traffic will be like in the morning, but I wanted to remind.

Below is text from KMOV

(KMOV) - The first bridge demolition in the I-64 project is set for next weekend, April 20-23.

It is set to shut down Interstate 64 for the weekend. There will be a full closure of I-64 between Oakland and Hampton to demolish the Tamm Avenue bridge.

The implosion will take place Friday night, then the weekend will be spent cleaning up the remains.

All traffic will be routed onto Oakland.
Any idea if it will be open from Kingshighway to the Poplar? They have the ramp from 44/55 N to the Poplar closed and I was hoping to jump on 64 after Kingshighway to avoid the mess of diverting traffic downtown.

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!