View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #1366
stampcrazed2
The Queen of Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkerzaway
Ok, I have a stupid question, I guess. I forgot to sub to this thread so haven't been following it from day 1 and need to make sure that I am doing the shoebox swap correctly. Have been trying to filter thru the posts but they have me outnumbered and I need to know in time to finish getting ready.

Am guessing from several of the more recent posts that we are to have the supplies each bagged up separately, yes? And instructions in the bag as well? Is there anything else that I need to know about the shoebox swap? I am bringing everything needed for my card other than the adhesive...does that sound about right? And don't worry, I didn't notice the spring theme until too late to change as I didn't realize we would be doing quite so many cards and had to make sure to choose a color of c/s that I had enough for the quantity needed. So, get the Cool Whip, we got yer pumpkin pie ready here in O'Fallon!

The white elephant gift....needs to be wrapped, right? Is an old SAB set ok for that category? Or does it have to be something else? I had asked Autumn about the yard sale and she was kind enough to put me down for a table but Autumn, nevermind...I'll be dragging enough stuff with me, don't think I can get it together for the yard sale table but thanks so much anyway.

Hope that someone can give me the 411 on those questions. I'll be carpooling with Joni and Robin and we are prepared for a lot of fun on Saturday! Jan
Jan
Jan, I see that Tracy answered your questions but I wanted to pop on and say I will remove you from the yard sale list as you requested. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh and by the way, I love Pumpkin Pie with cool whip. LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!