View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #1196
Jami
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Challenge #6 Name Tags

There will be a contest for best name tag and everyone will get to vote. This week's challenge is to complete your name tag by Wednesday April 18th at 11pm Pacific. Your name tag must display your name AND your SCS Screen ID. It is suggested, but optional, to also include your city. There are no vendor restrictions on your name tag – SU or any other company – it’s all good! Be simple or be creative – everybody’s gotta have a name tag!

There is a second part to the challenge if you are signed up for the optional swap. You’ll need to make your swap tag ALSO. Joy will be updating the registration with the final count in a day or so and when she does she will post to let you know where the break in the 2 groups is on the list.

Whatever the final number is we'll break it in half this way - everyone in the first half of the list will wear a large pink ribbon and tag that says "I'm a Group 1 Swapper" and everyone in the 2nd half of the list will wear a large green ribbon and tag that says "I'm a Group 2 Swapper". That way you only have to make half the number and you can identify who is in your swap group since the swapping will done outside before the event begins starting at Noon. If you want to make more than the number in your half then feel free and your tag should say "I'm a Group 1 Swapper with EXTRAS!" or "I'm a Group 2 Swapper with EXTRAS!" Again we'll have the exact count in a day or so. Everyone will make their own "swap tags" to wear IN ADDITION to and separate from their name tags. PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO SWAPPING DONE INSIDE THE EVENT. YOU MUST COMPLETE SWAPPING BEFORE REGISTRATION AT 12:30. YOU MAY CONTINUE SWAPPING AT DINNER IF NECESSARY

When you have completed this challenge please post in purple with your # from the registration list and your first name - example follows:

#127 Betty
Name tag complete
Swap tag - N/A

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!