View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #36
JazzyCreations
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappintica
I've made 3 - 2 in. binders of which 2 of them have the 4 SU color families in them (2 in each binder) and the 3rd binder has the In Colors and all the neutrals. Works awesome, I just face the binder towards me for whatever I'm doing and it's all at my fingertips. One hint is to put a full sheet of cardstock for each color in the page protectors for 2 reasons #1 - it holds the page protector up and #2 - you can easily identify the colors. Then all your scraps go infront of the full page and let me tell ya, it has greatly reduced my scraps since it's the first thing I grab when I sit down at my table. And if you have an OCD issues about organizing...............lol this is a good one!!!

Oh yeah, I like this one! I might have to do that. So far, I am trying the filing thing in the hanging files. I have them sorted by color family cuz I like to keep the coordinating CS together. I have white, black, gray, etc. separated as well. When I open my drawer, I put all the scraps in front of the large sheets, but I am finding that the scraps are of different colors and they are getting mixed up. So I think I have to break it down by color now. I think binders would take up much less space than my plastic 3 drawer thingie! Thanks for sharing!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!