Thread: Cuttlebug FAQ
View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2007, 08:27 AM   #163
Embossing Fanatic
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 71
Red face

Originally Posted by stampinscotsgirl
I got mine at Home Depot, but originally they didn't know what the heck I was talking about, until my husband explained what I wanted. It comes on a big roll about 5 feet long and is sold by the foot and it is in the plumbing section. It is also called shower pan liner. It costs about $5 for a foot of it. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your quick answers. I will go back to Home Depot and explain that it comes on rolls. You would think that they would know what we were talking about since they do work in their plumbing dept. Oh well.
Helene333 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote