View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 03:15 PM   #36
camsmom
SCS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiller
Okay ladies this has been really eye opening in some cases! I could just about die - undies and teddies! My children go to christian school! I wonder how that would go down? It probably doesn't meet the uniform code???!!! It has been really funny reading this. I am in charge of the teacher appreciation gifts this year (my choice) and this has been a very big help. This is a Middle School and we have 28 teachers to give items to. I was wondering if you all have more male teacher ideas - like PE teacher. Do music and band teachers use office type supplies too? Sorry to be so dumb - no one in my house can carry a tune in a bucket! I'll keep watching for more ideas!

Kim
I think gift cards are always great ideas no matter who they are for, male or female. Even cards to grocery stores are fun. If you have a lot of teachers to make things for, an easy gift idea is "Dinner on Us" and give them fancy pasta and pasta sauce which would be less than $5 each if you got it on sale, and would be cute with a pasta spoon from teh $1 store and the card tied to that. I know it sounds silly, but really it is a meal and would be cute with a bottle of wine as well if your school will allow that.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!