View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 12:02 PM   #55
Sherlie
Gabfest Goddess

Heads up for some and heads up too late for some who have just ordered. It is maddening to just get in the game and get a sizable investment in CS, marker, pads, etc. and then have the rules changed. (I was a demo for two years and then they changed the demo rules on the amount you had to maintain to be a demo so I had to let it go, so I can understand the frustrations on both sides.) Hopefully these new colors sound like they could be close enough to the old colors to not matter very much and besides, it seems like the cardstock colors have varied a little each time I have ordered for the past couple of years that it doesnt matter what the name is but if it is the right color to use for a card. It just makes you kinda of punchy about what to order and not only for the peons but the demos too. I dont know how many times I have heard my demo say, "I am not sure I should order or demo that set as it may not be in the catalog next year." The same seems to be said for the supplement things. Change is good but in small doses....... I am not surprised at big changes in the colors as it was due.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!